Ho, Ho, Ho! Merry Christmas!

Santa's Caching Clauses

My day....

I had to take the boys to a church party late this afternoon and HAD to stop by the mailbox out at the road first (its been raining hard and our mailbox is NOT rainproof) All you coin lovers would do the same I'm sure :) So I grab the mail and throw it in cuz I'm in a huge hurry and don't have time to dilly dally (like always). I get them to church and in the right rooms and then leave. I have an hour on my hands until picking them back up. What shall I do??? Shopping comes to mind...hmmm....then I remember that I threw some mail in the car and I seem to remember that one looked like a coin package!! hey I have to go check that out before going anywhere...anticipation flowing....get back in the car and find the little tiny mailer and look at it. TO: ME FROM: ME hotdog!!! I know its a mystery coin!!! There is nothing like a package to yourself from yourself!!! LOL they are the best!!! Rip it open and there is the cutest little stocking I ever did see!!!! well shucks...I'll just show you for yourself!!!! Lookie here...and my pictures might be bigger but I still bet they are kinda blurry....sorry...but look how cute it is and isn't that smiley face ammo can adorable too?? :)

SantasCachingClausesCoin-Sideone.jpg

SantasCachingClausesCoin-Side2.jpg

Now, I'm thinking that the Northpole-ese language that lesliedodson & ladyb4t are talking about is the secret to these Santa Caching Clauses identies - who also left a green calling card and had that envelope so smeared that I don't have a clue where it came from....oh the mystery.....I just LOVE mysteries!! :) I am just plain NOT going to sleep until I figure it out!!! :D But in the meantime.....THANK YOU SANTA'S WONDERFUL CACHING CLAUSES!!!! YOU ARE AWESOME AND JUST MADE MY DAY!!! YIPPEE!!! and thanks for those plugs my friends (embarrassed smile) :) ...they worked!!!! woohoo!!! :) Merry Christmas everyone!!! :D

My day....

I had to take the boys to a church party late this afternoon and HAD to stop by the mailbox out at the road first (its been raining hard and our mailbox is NOT rainproof) All you coin lovers would do the same I'm sure :D So I grab the mail and throw it in cuz I'm in a huge hurry and don't have time to dilly dally (like always). I get them to church and in the right rooms and then leave. I have an hour on my hands until picking them back up. What shall I do??? Shopping comes to mind...hmmm....then I remember that I threw some mail in the car and I seem to remember that one looked like a coin package!! hey I have to go check that out before going anywhere...anticipation flowing....get back in the car and find the little tiny mailer and look at it. TO: ME FROM: ME hotdog!!! I know its a mystery coin!!! There is nothing like a package to yourself from yourself!!! LOL they are the best!!! Rip it open and there is the cutest little stocking I ever did see!!!! well shucks...I'll just show you for yourself!!!! Lookie here...and my pictures might be bigger but I still bet they are kinda blurry....sorry...but look how cute it is and isn't that smiley face ammo can adorable too?? :)

SantasCachingClausesCoin-Sideone.jpg

SantasCachingClausesCoin-Side2.jpg

Now, I'm thinking that the Northpole-ese language that lesliedodson & ladyb4t are talking about is the secret to these Santa Caching Clauses identies - who also left a green calling card and had that envelope so smeared that I don't have a clue where it came from....oh the mystery.....I just LOVE mysteries!! :) I am just plain NOT going to sleep until I figure it out!!! :) But in the meantime.....THANK YOU SANTA'S WONDERFUL CACHING CLAUSES!!!! YOU ARE AWESOME AND JUST MADE MY DAY!!! YIPPEE!!! and thanks for those plugs my friends (embarrassed smile) :) ...they worked!!!! woohoo!!! :D Merry Christmas everyone!!! :D

I think it's elvish for "one sock to rule them all"...but I could be wrong :)

Its amazing how sometimes the smallest gestures mean so much and come at just the right time.

Merry Christmas all.

That is oh so true... the smallest thing can make the biggest difference, sometimes even just a kind word!

My day....

I had to take the boys to a church party late this afternoon and HAD to stop by the mailbox out at the road first (its been raining hard and our mailbox is NOT rainproof) All you coin lovers would do the same I'm sure :) So I grab the mail and throw it in cuz I'm in a huge hurry and don't have time to dilly dally (like always). I get them to church and in the right rooms and then leave. I have an hour on my hands until picking them back up. What shall I do??? Shopping comes to mind...hmmm....then I remember that I threw some mail in the car and I seem to remember that one looked like a coin package!! hey I have to go check that out before going anywhere...anticipation flowing....get back in the car and find the little tiny mailer and look at it. TO: ME FROM: ME hotdog!!! I know its a mystery coin!!! There is nothing like a package to yourself from yourself!!! LOL they are the best!!! Rip it open and there is the cutest little stocking I ever did see!!!! well shucks...I'll just show you for yourself!!!! Lookie here...and my pictures might be bigger but I still bet they are kinda blurry....sorry...but look how cute it is and isn't that smiley face ammo can adorable too?? :)

Now, I'm thinking that the Northpole-ese language that lesliedodson & ladyb4t are talking about is the secret to these Santa Caching Clauses identies - who also left a green calling card and had that envelope so smeared that I don't have a clue where it came from....oh the mystery.....I just LOVE mysteries!! :) I am just plain NOT going to sleep until I figure it out!!! :D But in the meantime.....THANK YOU SANTA'S WONDERFUL CACHING CLAUSES!!!! YOU ARE AWESOME AND JUST MADE MY DAY!!! YIPPEE!!! and thanks for those plugs my friends (embarrassed smile) :) ...they worked!!!! woohoo!!! :) Merry Christmas everyone!!! :D

Congrats Lori and Leslie, such great, heartwarming stories and to two very deserving souls!

Naomi :D

We have been very good.

So good, we mailed out 2 envelopes with geocoins the past 2 days. No trades, sort of a "Pay it Forward" thing.

One of our receipients has already posted in this very forum but has not received our package yet from the tracking number I have. Our other had been a regular here in the geocoin forum but recently posted he was sick. Special thanks to someone else here in the forums who was able to track down his address for us.

We so hope our little gift provides some holiday cheer.

And, we are helping a friend host her first geocaching event next week.

AuntieNae & The Tapps

P.S. I need to edit this to say both we mailed to have posted in this very forum.

Edited by AuntieNae

Woo hoo! After much research into the Elvish language of Tengwar, I think I have figured out the secret message. If you don't want to know what it says, do not continue on. If you do, scroll down! (This is like a choose your own adventure post.)

I believe the secret message says: Santa's Caching Clauses

Thanks for the mystery coin and the mystery on the coin, SCC!

Happy Holidays to All and to All a Good Cache!

Congrats indeed to Lori and Leslie!!! Thought id never see that coin...Christmas is in 6 days, and we all know Santa wouldnt mint 2 coins!!! So we all know what that means...WHO'S NEXT!!!

I think we'll have a few more to "pause for the Clause"...Eagerly awaiting to see who's been good!!!

:D:P:lol::blink::lol::laughing::D

Deck the halls with a bucket of geocoins... falalallalalalalalalala...lalala (join in)

Tis the season where hands we all joins... falalallalllaalalalaaalallaala... lala

Dum, de dum dum, dum de dum dum... falalllalallaaala... falala.

Drinking grog and trading geocoins... fallallaalaalalalalaaa... lala.

:laughing:

I like that. That would have been cool on the back of christmas coin! :blink:

LOL, What were you drinking Dolfy when you came up with that one? LMAO

Just back to the computer after a very busy week. I am still not ready for christmas, I have to go shopping for some presents later in the day, but the worst part is done. My experiments at university are finished for this year, and I have the whole day for the last preparations before I leave to visit my family tomorrow.

I just read through this wonderful thread quickly. What a great coin coming to great people :laughing: Unfortunately I won't be able to watch this thread for the next week to see who else will get this coin...

I got the most cutest coin in the world in my mailbox yesterday. And the cutest little envelope too, I had no idea they made them so small. Thank you so much to whoever sent me this coin! I love it!!!!

Here's a picture I took with it hanging on my fireplace.

9085a1ee-0102-4093-b976-24527ab1ca95.jpg

WOW Karma, that looks so nice hanging there like that!! Congrats on yet another VERY deserving recipient!!

Merry Christmas to you and all your helpers SCC...THANKS for the smiles!! Just gotta love the MYSTERY COINERS!!!

Deck the halls with a bucket of geocoins... falalallalalalalalalala...lalala (join in)

Tis the season where hands we all joins... falalallalllaalalalaaalallaala... lala

Who me? Um.. I'll never tell.. I just liked avroair's little rendition of deck the halls.. :lol:

Who me? Um.. I'll never tell.. I just liked avroair's little rendition of deck the halls.. :lol:

Oh, duh! Sorry Dolfy I must be the one drinking, lol, I see now that Avroir is the one who wrote that now, I should have asked him that question.

Congrats to the recipients of this cute little coin!

I am sure of many who are deserving, I hope the TMOCM gets added to the list. He may not be as obvious, but he is definitely on my Nice List !!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HANUKKAH (belated), HAPPY KWANZA, ETC AND BEST WISHES FOR A GREAT NEW YEAR!

Oh, duh! Sorry Dolfy I must be the one drinking, lol, I see now that Avroir is the one who wrote that now, I should have asked him that question.

That's ok! Now I know where my stash went! :lol:

In the middle of the big pile of mail today (mostly bills) I found a little mailer, funny I thought, I've already received my trade coins and ones I've ordered this month, wonder what this is? Upon opening the mailer I found a nice note on a green card and a small Christmas stocking coin (white fringe at top of stocking). This is one very cool looking coin and it will hang on my Christmas tree. I wish to thank the generous person(s) for this gift, it will be treasured always. The generosity of those giving freely never ceases to amaze me. Thank you again. I'll try to post a photo or two later.