Ho, Ho, Ho! Merry Christmas!

Santa's Caching Clauses

I miss having Christmas at my dads BIG house in Alaska, the boys would go help pick out the tree and then it took 6 of us to push it thruough the door, it would stand 16 feet tall and we had to use 2x12 boards across the opening to hang ornaments and lights on it. Getting it out was easy, we just used the chain saw and cut it up to burn in the chimney. Planning on everyone being at the hosue in 2008 so I guess I won't miss all the cold next year. :)

I would also take a minute to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a safe and healthy New Year. This next part is not meant for sympathy or to bring this fun thread to a screaching halt. But please take it as a reminder of what this time of year means and how precious all of our families and friends are at all times.

This will be our last Christmas with my brother. We have all made our peace and come to accept the situation. But how many of us take it for granted that we will always have our family together year after year? So give your loved ones an extra hug and kiss and remember what is really important every day in our lives. We got our Christmas miracle already. 3 months has turned to 6 months and we still have him with us when the doctors said it would not happen. So no matter what anyone says, I still believe in Santa even though I am 41! If everyone kept even a little bit more of the Christmas spirit in their hearts year round, this world would be a much better place.

So Merry Christmas to all from snowy, icy Indianapolis. 5-10" of snow, 1/4-1/2" of ice and winds of 40-50 MPH here tonight and tomorrow. And you couldn't scrub the smile off my face since I love the snow and I just love the outside Christmas lights as they blaze bright with the reflection!

Cherish the time you have and then honor the life you undoubtedly will miss! Honor the loss not with sadness and tears, but with love and happy memories through the years. Just remember that all things are for a reason, it might not be clear now, but I'm sure it will make sense when the time is right...when your loved one is at peace and with God!! You've been blessed with the "extra time" make the best of it!

You're in my prayers!! God bless!!

Woohoo, Christmas is almost here!!!

a1santacane.gif

Recently my group of caching friends and I made a trip to the

North Pole to help out Santa and the elves this year. :)

While there, something really strange happened which you can

see here: http://tinyurl.com/2b838d

Link's not working Creacher....but THANKS for lending the jolly one a hand...he deserves a break now and again!!

I stand corrected....it's working now!!

Edited by Rockin Roddy

Woohoo, Christmas is almost here!!!

a1santacane.gif

Recently my group of caching friends and I made a trip to the

North Pole to help out Santa and the elves this year. :)

While there, something really strange happened which you can

see here: http://tinyurl.com/2b838d

This was Too cool . . . I really enjoyed how the guy on the far left (ours) was out of sinc.

I Really enjoyed after they were done and He just stood there waiting :)

Merry Christmas Everyone from PengoFamily!!!!

d_300.jpg

We saw this on a card recently and now every morning as redegg (mommy) leaves for work, mightyzinn squeezes into our goodbye hug and says he's the little penguin :-)

Too cute. We do a family hug everyday before daddy goes back to work after lunch. The kids love to be in the middle and have mom & dad squeeze tight. :)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

I'm afriad I may be on the naughty list, unfortunately, as I've nearly stopped geocaching and trading geocoins because I've been working too hard. I think I need to change that for 2008. Well, never too late for 2007, maybe I can get off the naughty list after tomorrow (my last day I have to work the for the rest of 2007!).

Peace,

Marky

Top 10 Ways To Confuse Santa Claus on Christmas

10. Instead of milk and cookies leave Santa a Weight Watchers bar and a note explaining that you think he could stand to lose a few pounds!

9. While Santa’s in the house... go find his sleigh and write him a speeding ticket!

8. While Santa’s in the house... replace all his reindeer with exact replicas. Then wait and see what happens when he tries to fly!

7. Keep a bull in your living room. If you think a bull goes crazy when he sees a little red cape, wait until he sees that big fat Santa suit!!

6. Leave a note by the telephone telling Santa that Mrs. Claus called and wants to remind him to pick up a loaf of bread on his way home.

5. Take everything out of your house as if it has just been robbed. When Santa arrives, show up dressed like a policeman and say, "Well, well, well… They always return to the scene of the crime"

4. Leave out a copy of your Christmas list with last-minute corrections.

3. Leave out a Santa suit with a dry-cleaning bill.

2. Instead of Christmas ornaments decorate your tree with pumpkins!

1. Dress up like the Easter Bunny. Wait for Santa Claus to come and then say, "This neighborhood ain't big enough for the both of us buddy!!"

So, I've had a very rough month filled with stress and bad news! When I got up today, there was a small package in the mail from me :( to me... Guess what was inside??

a0852066.jpg

b944265b.jpg

Thank you so much to the person responsible! You don't know how much it made a bad time so much better!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW...CONGRATS LeslieDodson9!! I wish you'd have taken a closer pic though...but at least we have a hint as to the shape!!

So, I've had a very rough month filled with stress and bad news! When I got up today, there was a small package in the mail from me :( to me... Guess what was inside??

a0852066.jpg

b944265b.jpg

Thank you so much to the person responsible! You don't know how much it made a bad time so much better!!

Congrats to you!!!! :)

Congrats LeslieDodson9!!! Sorry you have been having a rough month. Hopefully 2008 will be much better for you.

That is one pretty coin. :( I hope that I'm on Santa's receiving list for one! Looks like it has a hole in it so that it can be hung on my all Santa tree.

Merry Christmas.....Anthus

Wished I had found this thread sooner. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all! This is a very special time of year no matter what holiday you celebrate.

Mystery coins are very special - we love them up here in Maine. I have been a good girl this year Santa. Trying to help new cachers, sharing my coins on the road and at events - and helping as an Elf at the big Event here in Maine.

The Be an Elf for a Day Event concluded with an opportunity to help the Salvation Army organize their presents for distribution to needy families. Many of the Maine Geocachers worked together to help them. Gob-ler organized the event - he is very good every Christmas.

If your list isn't to long, I hope you can add me. I will leave you a cookie regardless because there are many geocoin lovers to visit! :)

Mystery coins are very special - we love them up here in Maine. I have been a good girl this year Santa. Trying to help new cachers, sharing my coins on the road and at events - and helping as an Elf at the big Event here in Maine.

It's true, Hollora has been a very good girl this year! I can attest to that fact! :)

So, I've had a very rough month filled with stress and bad news! When I got up today, there was a small package in the mail from me :) to me... Guess what was inside??

a0852066.jpg

b944265b.jpg

WOW...CONGRATS LeslieDodson9!! I wish you'd have taken a closer pic though...but at least we have a hint as to the shape!!

I took about 30 pictures, but those were the only ones that really turned out and weren't blurry. It is a VERY cute coin!! It looks like is has some foreign language written on it (and the card that came with it). Now if only I could identify which language and translate it...

So, I've had a very rough month filled with stress and bad news! When I got up today, there was a small package in the mail from me :) to me... Guess what was inside??

a0852066.jpg

b944265b.jpg

I took about 30 pictures, but those were the only ones that really turned out and weren't blurry. It is a VERY cute coin!! It looks like is has some foreign language written on it (and the card that came with it). Now if only I could identify which language and translate it...

That looks like a very nice coin. Congratulations

Its written in North Pole-ese. I kid you not!! :)