Ho, Ho, Ho! Merry Christmas!

Santa's Caching Clauses

Oh, who has been nice?

All the mystery coin cachers!!!!. They are truely practicing the phrase "Pay it forward". Creating a gift for the coin comminity. Oh, finding the choicest words is difficult, but mostly thanks for being so nice to the coin comminity. Nice coins for wonderfully naughty coin collecting habit.

Accordiongal

Gotta love mystery coins:) We've been good this year Santa :D We would love to see one of your coins in our mailbox this year. We have also received our Naughty and Nice coins this week and plan to be sending some out to some deserving folks as well as having a few cointest for the holidays. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR!!!

M E R R Y . . . C H R I S T M A S

Hope everyone has a Happy Holiday !!

I've been good this year, so I hope Santa puts me on his "nice" list.

And tonight, I was one of many who did a very good deed.

After an event, we went to the home of an injured geocacher and sang Christmas carols

to cheer him up, then afterward we all went to find a cache that was placed in his honor.

We caught Koh Koh and Ahzee chasing an elf around the living room just the other night. :P

You're certainly welcome here anytime, but if you plan on coming by at night be very careful (of course, they each blamed the other one and claimed to be trying to "rescue" the elf... :D )

Random acts of kindness matter! Merry Christmas Everyone! :P

They really do matter!! Little things like that make this world a nicer place to be :)

I think that is a very deserving list of nice folks! I could think of a couple more, but that isn't my job!

Special request for Mini-Mousekakat to find one in her stocking. She just turned 8 and the kids at school are all talking about how there really isn't a Santa :D. Pappa and I aren't gonna agree with those crazy kids, and we keep telling her that there really is a Santa, and yesterday both she and her little sister got letters from Santa just to prove it! I sure would like to help her keep the mystery and magic of Santa and Christmas alive one more year, can you help?

*hugs, cookies and hot cocoa to you!*

Mousekakat aka Naomi and Micke and the girls! :D

:D:(:(

santaslist.jpg

:D:(:D

We think Santa was just about to add ATMouse and BlueMotMot. They have been really nice to us.

Why thank you very much!!!

I didn't see My name :unsure: and I know I've been god :D

:laughing: Well if you have been "god" you can fix it to get a coin, Seriously though these people took a chance with someone newer, me, to the board.

Edited by Woodland Clan

Special request for Mini-Mousekakat to find one in her stocking. She just turned 8 and the kids at school are all talking about how there really isn't a Santa :laughing:.

WHAT?! Next thing you know, folks will be saying there is no Geocoin Fairy or Easter Geocoin Bunny, and I do not think that I can handle that!

On a serious note, it makes me really sad that so many kids nowadays grow up so soon and lose the magic of childhood... believing in Santa, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy....those are childhood magics that shouldn't be lost so early :D

When the time is right I'll tell her about Santa... not that he doesn't exist, but rather about how he exists as the spirit of Christmas that isn't related to Jesus' birth, and about the happiness he brings and about how he fosters hope, joy, excitement and just the general spirit of goodwill to millions around the world, and how as long as we still believe there will still be a touch of Santa to be found, regardless of what others believe!

I still believe in Santa! I admit it. I'm 41 years old and I believe!

Anyone else with me on this one? Any other believers out there? Or have I just been nipping a bit too much at the eggnog a little too soon? :D

Naomi... Believer at heart! :(

Oh, who has been nice?

All the mystery coin cachers!!!!. They are truly practicing the phrase "Pay it forward". Creating a gift for the coin community. Oh, finding the choicest words is difficult, but mostly thanks for being so nice to the coin community. Nice coins for wonderfully naughty coin collecting habit.

Accordiongal

I agree wholeheartedly!!!!

Anyone else with me on this one? Any other believers out there? Or have I just been nipping a bit too much at the eggnog a little too soon? :laughing:

Naomi... Believer at heart! :D

We believe!! Santa brings smiles to children worldwide! Whether he's real or not isn't the point! Just the thought of his big jolly laugh can fill your heart! To see a child sitting on "Santa's" lap at the Mall still makes me feel good. To be wrapped in that feeling with a child........well, you get the feeling,too!!

Oh yes, we believe!!!!

:unsure::(:D

santaslist.jpg

:D:laughing::D

We think Santa was just about to add ATMouse and BlueMotMot. They have been really nice to us.

Why thank you very much!!!

I didn't see My name :( and I know I've been god:D

:( Well if you have been "god" you can fix it to get a coin, Seriously though these people took a chance with someone newer, me, to the board.

I just noticed my spelling error :D How embarrassing. I hope it didn't offend anyone. It was a spelling error!

(I was just chiming in when I wrote that about not being on your list. Those names ARE very warm and welcoming. That is what is so great about the forums. we are all willing to help out. :D )

M E R R Y . . . C H R I S T M A S

Hope everyone has a Happy Holiday !!

I've been good this year, so I hope Santa puts me on his "nice" list.

And tonight, I was one of many who did a very good deed.

After an event, we went to the home of an injured geocacher and sang Christmas carols

to cheer him up, then afterward we all went to find a cache that was placed in his honor.

I'm sure that cacher really appreciated what you did :laughing: Isn't it wonderful to feel those "warm fuzzys"

Special request for Mini-Mousekakat to find one in her stocking. She just turned 8 and the kids at school are all talking about how there really isn't a Santa :D. Pappa and I aren't gonna agree with those crazy kids, and we keep telling her that there really is a Santa, and yesterday both she and her little sister got letters from Santa just to prove it! I sure would like to help her keep the mystery and magic of Santa and Christmas alive one more year, can you help?

Ack, seems this is pretty common. mightyzinn told me he doesn't believe there is real Santa the other day, and he's *4*. He told me he thought it would be awesome if I told him Santa was real, and I did, and he said he still doesn't believe :laughing:

At least he still gets excited about seeing people dressed up as Santa!

Good luck to Mini-Mousekakat! Every kid should believe in stuff like Santa :(