Cointest

PSU Fan

Friday traffic is unpredictable and I live within 20 miles from work.

This is to win a Antique Silver Braving the Briars Geocoin

1 (One) guess per person

(any multiple answering / questioning will result in disqualification)

Multiple posting is fine.... I encourage harassing of others :D

I reserve the right to have any final decisions

Background:

I typically end work at 5pm ... Sometimes my wife and I commute together, she finishes work at 5:30 ... My drive home, I pass directly by my wife's office. I must call for my car (valet parking only) Valet is unpredictable with the time it takes them to get the car ... they tell me that tonight will be a busy night for them!!!!

I listen to news radio in my car .... they tend to say the time quite often. I will use the time that they say as the "official" time that I get to my house.

It is now 4:35

Any questions??? I may or may not be able to answer them :P

Happy Holidays,

PSU Fan

Wow!!!!..

I pulled into the driveway at 7:25

Little did I know that I would be kept at work late. There was a party taking place, so the Valet Parking was BACKED UP!!!! Badly ... I did not end up getting out until a little before 7pm, although I called for my car at 5:28. Bad night for me with traffic.

It would appear that acadiahiker had the closest answer at 7:20 pm

Congratulations... Please send me your address and I will get the coin out to you.

Thanks for playing and Happy Holidays!!! :D

Friday traffic is unpredictable and I live within 20 miles from work.

:P

Happy Holidays,

PSU Fan

edited quote to shorten it.

You will leave 15 min early, it is Friday after all, your car will be waiting, you called down and offered a BIG tip if they could have it at the curb, your wife took her own car, has shopping to do on her way home, so you are free free as a bird. :) Along the way you managed to catch every green light, and no cops were in sight :D

You rush home, pull up to the mailbox, have to check the mail for your Secret Santa Mission package. which means you will be sitting in your driveway at precisely 5:22 pm.

Dang, I knew I should have looked at the bottom instead of jumping in with an answer, oh well, my events would have been better :D LOL You would have been home 2 hours early :D

Congrats to the winner

Edited by Frozen Buns

Wow!!!!..

I pulled into the driveway at 7:25

Little did I know that I would be kept at work late. There was a party taking place, so the Valet Parking was BACKED UP!!!! Badly ... I did not end up getting out until a little before 7pm, although I called for my car at 5:28. Bad night for me with traffic.

It would appear that acadiahiker had the closest answer at 7:20 pm

Congratulations... Please send me your address and I will get the coin out to you.

Thanks for playing and Happy Holidays!!! :laughing: