GeoGuitar 2008

Landsharkz

The GeoGuitars will be shipping this weekend (after the factory VP got involved) AND we received samples today of our GeoWoodstock GeoGuitars that were a big experiment all around.

This is just one of them...there are 3 different psychedelic guitars!

0cc69360-5e1a-4bfe-9405-a8c0e223a2cd.jpg

Also, this is our British Rock Stars GeoGuitar which will also debut at GWVI, but won't be limited to that event only. The mint wouldn't guarantee the printing, but they've managed to pull it off.

6c2fe52a-f0c2-41fd-9615-6a3f1f63d595.jpg

The GeoGuitars will be shipping this weekend (after the factory VP got involved) AND we received samples today of our GeoWoodstock GeoGuitars that were a big experiment all around.

Also, this is our British Rock Stars GeoGuitar which will also debut at GWVI, but won't be limited to that event only. The mint wouldn't guarantee the printing, but they've managed to pull it off.

I wish we could make it to California to get my hands on the GWVI event geoguitar! And I hate to see what it will sell for on Ebay. Maybe if they don't ALL sell, those that placed orders for the geoguitar project (all waiting patiently for delivery) can get a crack at adding one of them to thier order?!?!

Who am I kidding? "...if they ALL don't sell,..." a bit of California Dreaming I suppose... :rolleyes:

Saw the great looking guitars and Beaver Dude in the newsletter... GW ain't getting any cheaper! Really looking forward to these!

I love those funky geowoodstock guitars! I know I won't be there, but if there is anyone who is going, I would love to trade one of my guitars (or other coins) for one of them!

Thanks for the update, Helen! I can't wait to see them. The pictures look great!

Ohhhhh Love the GW6 guitar...... boy, am I missinga lot by not being theret this year, LOL!

Can't wait to see the others..... I definitely want one of the other 'experiments, hehe'

Sooo excited to see my guitars!!!!!!! ....... and the second set was a present and they have not been found out , so can't wait to see the reaction when they are presented (as a late birthday gift). Some things are just worth waiting for!!!!

Thanks for the update!

8db7ce45-e776-440b-975c-9705ed9fe799.jpg

5ef70136-89d6-45f2-9e13-871cf19dac09.jpg

0cf87743-4f1b-4876-96f6-a17bc5a13718.jpg

Shipping is complete from Canada and the US and should wrap up from the UK tomorrow. If you have any concerns about your order, please email us directly via landsharkz at shaw dot ca because we don't monitor this forum. Thank you!

The Beaver Dude Canadian GeoGuitar and USA Stars and Stripes GeoGuitar are now listed for public sale at $10 CAD and they are moving out the door at a good clip. I don't have time to make more before GWVI, so we'll be cutting off sales at some point so we have some to bring with us.

8db7ce45-e776-440b-975c-9705ed9fe799.jpg

5ef70136-89d6-45f2-9e13-871cf19dac09.jpg

0cf87743-4f1b-4876-96f6-a17bc5a13718.jpg

Shipping is complete from Canada and the US and should wrap up from the UK tomorrow. If you have any concerns about your order, please email us directly via landsharkz at shaw dot ca because we don't monitor this forum. Thank you!

The Beaver Dude Canadian GeoGuitar and USA Stars and Stripes GeoGuitar are now listed for public sale at $10 CAD and they are moving out the door at a good clip. I don't have time to make more before GWVI, so we'll be cutting off sales at some point so we have some to bring with us.

Will you be at Spring Fling this year. If so, will you be bringing any of these beauties and your picks?

Woo, got me some guitars and picks! :)

About had a panic attack when I got to the paypal checkout, as it wasn't letting me change payment to my CC! :P Eventually smacked my head when I realized it is now the 1st of May in GMT, and was time to update my CC info! :mad:

Those are AWESOME! How were they made, did you need a new die for each pattern or was it printed somehow? Very cool.

First they were a sketch in Chris' sketch book, then we made a die and then we played with it a whole lot. One die (remade once), a bunch of our typical and not so typical creativity (not telling, sorry :) ), and yes, "some" printing on top of it all.

I'm not sure that we're done yet...Luke of the LS wants a pin for his guitar strap...

These will be available in one form or another at GWVI, the First UK Mega in Harrogate Yorkshire and also at Canada's First Mega in Quebec.

Will you be at Spring Fling this year. If so, will you be bringing any of these beauties and your picks?

I believe they are skipping the Fling this year :P (rude , I know!) I guess they're busy with like 3 mega events are something. Hmph!

Oh Pshaw! :mad: we're doing a double header of events!

We're hosting the WWFM on the lawns of the Legislative Buildings in the Inner Harbour of Victoria at 10am and then Chris is doing his part as Director of the BCGA at the BCGA Cache Blitz Wrap up from 2-4pm. TTUMS has already pre-forgiven us :)

Maybe you should come to Victoria that weekend instead :P... think about what fun you'd have with a whole city of new caches to find, great people and new coins to take home.

I believe they are skipping the Fling this year :P (rude , I know!) I guess they're busy with like 3 mega events are something. Hmph!

We're hosting the WWFM on the lawns of the Legislative Buildings in the Inner Harbour of Victoria at 10am and then Chris is doing his part as Director of the BCGA at the BCGA Cache Blitz Wrap up from 2-4pm. TTUMS has already pre-forgiven us :)

Maybe you should come to Victoria that weekend instead :P... think about what fun you'd have with a whole city of new caches to find, great people and new coins to take home.

I personally have to work later on that Saturday . . . I forgive ya :)

Maybe you should come to Victoria that weekend instead :)... think about what fun you'd have with a whole city of new caches to find, great people and new coins to take home.

I can attest to that!!! Caches around the inner harbour and downtown will keep you busy for hours!!! Can't wait for the next excuse to get over there! :P

WOOWHOOO!!!! Received my guitars today and they look AWESOME!!!! I'm very pleased with these coins and the pick was more than I was expecting! It looks awesome! Great Job!!!!! :D

If anyone wants to trade any of theirs for one of mine, shoot me a pm or e-mail.

Got mine today! Awesome! :)

They did turn out very nice!

Even a bit bigger than I had imagined!

Very good job! :D

The Canadian and Stars & Stripes coins look great as well!

b153e568-832d-4141-a8a7-183cdc2f19e5.jpg

Anyone want to do some trading?

:D I did have two coins with blemishes on them(one slight :D and the other very significant :D )

Edited by LionsLair