BCGA Membership Confirmation

craggers

I am the contact person for the BCGA.

Does one have to pay the BCGA membership fee before they can be heard? Just curious, because so much of the BCGA website seems to be locked down to non-members.

Other than that, I'm cool with your representation. You've got the best interests of the hobby at heart.

Pay or no pay.

Regardless my password no longer works - guess I'm not welcome?? :D

(NOTE: Moderator split the following two post out from an old bumped topic unrelated to this discsussion.)

Edited by mtn-man

Thats most likely because they had a confirmation renewal thingy going on last week. So if you didnt do this maybe your account was deactivated or deleted.

On Dec 5, 2007 7:03 PM, British Columbia Geocaching Association <admin though bcgeocaching.com> wrote:

Hello, Your BCGA membership is coming up for renewal. If you have an account

on the website, you just need to confirm the information we have for you

by visting www.bcgeocaching.com and your membership will be renewed. This information can only be seen by you and the BCGA Directors.

For non BC residents the forum and maybe other parts of the site are now viewable.

I decided to split the two posts above out of an old topic that was bumped. This new discussion is somewhat unrelated to the old discussion and could be confusing. Since I knew about the email that QuigleyJones copied into his post, it seemed to be a good idea to make a new topic out of this and to title it properly. Thanks for posting that information QuigleyJones!