Cache Across America: Nebraska

koneko

That would be me. I thought I had responded to all the emails I had recently gotten. Sorry either I missed yours or it may have gotten filtered. The lamenated card with the coordinates has been replaced 4 times and keeps disappearing. The old container had it on the box but I kept getting requests to supply it anyway. Not sure what the best method of keeping it there is and avoiding mail. Maybe an envelope full of cards would be best.

Anyway, I am at work and do not have the code right now - will get it for you later.

That would be me. I thought I had responded to all the emails I had recently gotten. Sorry either I missed yours or it may have gotten filtered. The lamenated card with the coordinates has been replaced 4 times and keeps disappearing. The old container had it on the box but I kept getting requests to supply it anyway. Not sure what the best method of keeping it there is and avoiding mail. Maybe an envelope full of cards would be best.

Anyway, I am at work and do not have the code right now - will get it for you later.

thanks for responding so quickly! i'll send you an email via the site.

mods : please close this thread

Edited by koneko

thanks for responding so quickly! i'll send you an email via the site.

mods : please close this thread

As you wish! :D