Sock Monkey Geocoin

TeamGeoduck

Any word yet on how and when you will be selling these coins. I am still interested in getting a couple of them. I hate having to jump online everytime there is alert that someone posted on here to make sure they havent gone on sale. Am sure they will sell out fast and don't want to miss out on them.

Edited by bugsmasher69

Thanks everyone for your interest in my sock monkey geocoin! I think that I have traded or sent a PayPal request to everyone who requested them. If I, for some silly reason, missed your request, please let me know. I still have some coins for those who want them. This coin thing is a lot of fun and work all at the same time, I cannot wait to mint our next coin!

Thanks everyone for your interest in my sock monkey geocoin! I think that I have traded or sent a PayPal request to everyone who requested them. If I, for some silly reason, missed your request, please let me know. I still have some coins for those who want them. This coin thing is a lot of fun and work all at the same time, I cannot wait to mint our next coin!

We :D THANK YOU :D for offering them to us as an option before anybody else :D:)