Geodogs / Cacher dogs and other companions

Rhino and Hedgehog

Not sure if you know this or not but we are rather partial to our Cacher dog, Willow the Cacher Dog (Travel Bug - TB1FADV), she does not need a GPS - the nose does the trick - she can smell plactic in a forest from 50m away! So we thought we should have a forum topic devoted to those silent helpers who come with you on you caching adventures, and a chance to post some pictures.

efac8085-4dc7-4d2e-9df9-2f1263ff2229.jpg

I have become a guardian for a little green guy called Beaky the duck. He ended up in my hands after Bats dropped him off with me on their way to Ireland. Since then he travelled all over Northern Natal and even did a few caches in Gauteng and recently down in PMB and Durban. Before that he was in England where his owner is and from there he did a week stopover in New Zealand. I had anothe companion called Schmooney Kwazulu but he is resting in a cache in PMB waiting to do a bit more traveling in the coastal areas of KZN, so if someone wants a willing companion to take on your travels, he's out there waiting for you. You may be surprised how these TB's owners enjoy the travels of their bugs, so adopt a bug today and see how the owners react. Neville do you still have Mr. Bones?

You may be surprised how these TB's owners enjoy the travels of their bugs, so adopt a bug today and see how the owners react.

Now thats exactly how we got our hands on little girry, we picked him up from a guy who was not even a cacher. He had no name and we kept him for well over 2 months and in that time we managed to take him all over with us, gave him his name, and after he left us his owner sent him back to us so we could adopt him, so goes to show the owners of bugs really enjoy getting photos of the bugs travels, and therefore i make a point of taking pics for the owners.

Now if i could only track down little Girry