Geocaching Article - Dec 14th

Incidentally my reading of it gave the link to www.geocaching.co.uk and I was redirected to the correct groundpeak address and not geocacheuk. wink.gif

I noticed just after I had submitted the article that I had put www.geocaching.co.uk instead of www.geocaching.com but when I checked the link it took me to the main site anyway so I didn't think it was worthwhile changing it. Thanks everyone for the kind comments.

Well done Chas on a really good article - should see a drastic growth in the number of Cachers in the Borders! :D

Hey, with PhilPamRob and Team Marzipan setting caches at the rates they do, there is plenty for them to do!! I had cleared north east Wales. Once... :(

Sorry Scott your In-box will be dinging this evening :D

And just to clear up any confusion for those who don't know them [just like my colleagues who couldn't find them when searching for the team ;) ] Team Marzipan is the display name used by MarzipanCurtis :D

Well done Chas on a really good article - should see a drastic growth in the number of Cachers in the Borders! :D

Hey, with PhilPamRob and Team Marzipan setting caches at the rates they do, there is plenty for them to do!! I had cleared north east Wales. Once... :D

I remember being triumphant 2 years ago... I had also cleared the NE Wales coastal area...

Then Team Marzipan were born!