Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You

deafnut

Oh Boy Who ever send me gift by my door It sercet Santa !

I mean you Don"t know how much i i want to say thank you !

Because i was Sick Last 4 day ago and it was worse last three year ago ..... i was very healty for last three year and when i get back to home i found my box by the door and wonder who send it and i open it and first thing it came wrap !

So i open all wrap !

It was So beuffuity ...

Wish took picture

so i ask my family to buy my camera for christmas and my father is in iraq and heis and will miss my fifith year of my birthday and he will miss see me done in high school t may 12 dad back on may 23 so i want to take so much pic to send my father and my family so to show how much i have fun :unsure: so that so i can take pic :D to send you guy what i been doing and what i have on me now ......

WHo ever send me ! Thank again ! it Real warm my heart and been too nice on me and thank for remember me . Whom you are >>>. i will never forget it . it bring me geocacher BACK !!!!!!

Thank again !

P.s. that long story right ?

Hey Don"t worry .. i will get camera for chistmas anyway .. that only thing i want :unsure:

P.S. I have brought WII

and Freak hard to find and got it :D it took me four day to find it !

You Are very fortunate to have found a WII as they are very hard to come by.. When you play, make sure you have that controller "wrapped" around you good because they will fly off :D

And again . . . WELCOME BACK !!!

Hey Don"t worry .. i will get camera for chistmas anyway .. that only thing i want :D

P.S. I have brought WII

and Freak hard to find and got it :D it took me four day to find it !

I hear Resident Evil IV is a good game for the Wii.

My mom have her own wii and she have resident evil iv and i been waTCH IT VERY CREEPY !!!!!!!!

Good to see you back at the forum! I hope you will get my little package soon that I sent you last week. My sig-items that I sent you in october came back to me because I messed up your address, sorry for that! B) So watch your mailbox :D

I CHCK PO YERTURDAY and got it :D it very grandful to have it :D

Thank you everyone ... i never thouight you guy will missed me ..........

All come on, Daniel. Of course we missed you :D

That's because you are unique :D:D

Very well stated, it's because you are special is the very reason why peps miss you,

You kind of grow on peps here D. Welcome back dudes and have a safe and merry Xmas.