Geojellies V 1, 2 & 3

Woodland Clan

Well the jellies are in and us "newbies" are kind of awkward at this trading thing. Interest was expressed at starting a thread on this forum so here it goes.

Anyone interested in trading a V 1,2, or 3 can post photos here and see who else is interested in trading.

We have a version 3 to trade. Thanks to Rivercity we have a version 1 on the way :D We would love to get a version 2 and version 3 (love the glitters) along with any other trades for trackable coins. :unsure:

2007_112911-29-070064.jpg

Edited by Woodland Clan

Jeff and I have jellies for trade. I am new to this thing too and I am not sure what to do. We both have version 3 Geo-Jellies and would love to trade with others for V 1,2,and 3. I have to get better pictures taken to post and will work on that soon. We both have glitters. Jeff's jelly is called Goldschlager and mine is called Berry Blue Martini. Please send responses to our email.

44e40e87-80b4-4b47-bf1a-2086dacbb470.jpg

Edited by the_dude & sarah

Hi Sarah, I would love to swap for one of your Berry Blue Martini jellies if you would like one of my Violaberry jellies :D I live in the UK though so no worries if you would rather not have the hassle of an international trade.

This isn't a very good photo I'm afraid, but the colour is dark pink glitter on silver nickel.

Violaberrynoflash.jpg

Here are ours:

geojellyjt9.jpg

Hanna is responsible for her own trades, and we are both doing VERY limited trades on ours... no offense, anyone! The yellow ones are Hanna's, can't read the "label," but it is Hanna Bananaberry :D

and here are the ones that a group of Swedes made and that I now have two of which in my posession!

338521c9-14e8-4f91-9055-97d2b799fe31.jpg

Naomi :D

Edited by mousekakat

(saw someone selling one of ours on Ebay the other day...grrrrr).

Thats just annoying. I hadnt even thought of someone selling one of my geojellies, gee that kinda worries me. :laughing:

On another note if you are trading with me, all my trades will go out Monday. I have been in bed with a case of Viral Laryngitis and a snius infection and it has just wiped me out. Sorry for the delay.

All of my trades went out today, thank you for your patience. I am still without a voice but hey my family is loving it.

I also received Trail Mix, Goldschlager, and Zinfidel in the mail today! Thanks they look awesome!!! I cant wait to dedicate an entire page in my coin book to just GeoJellies! If there is anyone else who would like to trade with me I'm game!

Is there a list available for what geojelly flavors are out there?

At least there are lists for the Geo-Jellies and GeoJellies3

Still trying to get informations on the v2 so I could add this list too. But I have only little time for this.

Also have around 10 "Chaos Cotton Candy" (in Black Nickel) v3 berries at hand. Sadly I have no good camera to take a photo, especially as the black glitter amkes the black nickel coin quite dark (but looks great in bright light).

I would be interested in any trade, but I have hardly any experience with oversea shipping (to the US) so I might prefer continental (european) trades - but I will not limit myself.

I'm pretty sure there will be a v4 coin somewhen, but good pghlooking needs to calm down a bit. He did such great work and we surely don't want him to loose interest in this great project :)

Still trying to get informations on the v2 so I could add this list too. But I have only little time for this.

Also have around 10 "Chaos Cotton Candy" (in Black Nickel) v3 berries at hand. Sadly I have no good camera to take a photo, especially as the black glitter amkes the black nickel coin quite dark (but looks great in bright light).

I would be interested in any trade, but I have hardly any experience with oversea shipping (to the US) so I might prefer continental (european) trades - but I will not limit myself.

I'm pretty sure there will be a v4 coin somewhen, but good pghlooking needs to calm down a bit. He did such great work and we surely don't want him to loose interest in this great project :)

Ask and ye shall receive...

Geojellies2

Not doing a lot of geojelly trading, but if you want, drop me an email or pm, I've got a solid white glittery geojelly3 that might be a nice trade for a black glittery one!

Naomi :)

Just a note...is there going to be a version 4 geojellie? I want in!

Me Too!!! <_<

I have something special planned for the spring. We will be doing something a little bit different, but hopefully as much fun. As for version 4...I have always said if there is enough interest, I am willing to do another run and that remains true. I will gauge interest after this other project, so stay tuned.

Me Too!!! <_<

I have something special planned for the spring. We will be doing something a little bit different, but hopefully as much fun. As for version 4...I have always said if there is enough interest, I am willing to do another run and that remains true. I will gauge interest after this other project, so stay tuned.

All I gotta say is that you deserve a medal for all of this!

Naomi :blink:

Me Too!!! :huh:

All I gotta say is that you deserve a medal for all of this!

Naomi <_<

I would settle for everyone finishing paying for their coins. :blink:

Here's a better picture of my Violaberry coin.....please do add this to the wiki if you'd like to Astartus :laughing:

Violaberryfront.jpg

These coins are for swaps/gifts only. I've just had the only one of these that I set free stolen within a day of release from a member-only cache in North Wales, so won't be sending any more out in the wild. I did get really upset about it, but whoever has taken the coin won't be able to activate it or even show it to other local cachers. I hope it brings them much joy :blink:

Oh, by the way, may I use some of your posted pictures, and upload them to the Geocoin Wiki page and then add them to the GeoJellie3 entry?

Just making sure that I don't break some "copyright" law or such thing.

Well mine isnt copyrighted but I will have to charge you professional photography fees, sitting fees, developing fees, shipping fees, handling fees, flea fees. J/K Feel free to use mine as well. :laughing:

I will hopefully be mailing out trades tomorrow, I've been sick since Tuesday, and when I attempted to go to work yesterday I almost passed out and had to be brought home. If I'm not up to it, I will have the hubby do it for me, thanks for your patience.

If you have not contacted me about a trade, I would love to trade with anyone from the 3 groups.

Oh, by the way, may I use some of your posted pictures, and upload them to the Geocoin Wiki page and then add them to the GeoJellie3 entry?

Fell free to use any of the pictures we take. I plan on taking another group shot once all the jellies I traded for are in . I am still hoping to get a few colors I don't have like pink, white, purple...

Love those glitters...

Feel free to use any of mine (they are just scans). I plan to take pictures of all the Geo-Jellies that I have, once I get my tripod out and get a good setup to get better pictures. The gold and nickel coins are hard to tell what flavor they are when scanning or trying to get a picture with a flash. Hope to take these pics within the next week.

We would like to get the Kidney geojellie by donorgirl if anyone has one to trade? Chip is a kidney transplant recipient and that would be a nice one to have. Just give us a pm or email if anyone wants to know what we have for trade.

Being a kidney transplant recipient or donor automatically qualifies you for a kidney flavored geojelly. Do you prefer nickel or black nickel? :)

We would like to get the Kidney geojellie by donorgirl if anyone has one to trade? Chip is a kidney transplant recipient and that would be a nice one to have. Just give us a pm or email if anyone wants to know what we have for trade.

Being a kidney transplant recipient or donor automatically qualifies you for a kidney flavored geojelly. Do you prefer nickel or black nickel? :)

Thank you so much donorgirl. It is much appreciated. I don't know if I mentioned in our email but the nickel would be great. If you already have it packaged though the black nickel would be fine too. Either one.

I just wanted to apologize to those who emailed me with a trade request and didn't get an answer from me. I had some busy weeks at university, and I want to do just a few trades as I don't have that much Jellies. I haven't found the time to look at the trade offers so far, but I will do after the holiays.

I am not that much interested in trading Jellies for Jellies as I don't want to build up a huge Jellies collection. But feel free to ask, especially if you have any glow-in-the-dark Jellies or Jellies with glitter! It would be good if you have a picture of your Jellie, as I will decide on how they look if I would like to trade. I would like to trade some for other coins (might add a Nerd or two if you feel a Jellie for a "real" coin isn't a fair trade). I don't want to offend anyone, I just can't trade Jellies with everyone, and as I said, I am not interested in building up a huge collection of Jellies.

I just got home and got my Geojellys in. I am placing 1/2 of my order on a trade list for other Jellys (or a cool trade). I don't have much time to contact people for trades, so if anyone would like one of my 10 which are avalable, please drop me a note, and I will get the coins out as soon as the boss lets me back by the house...

Caching in a Kenworth somewhere....

Edited by lyonden_ut