Earthmate GPS PN-20

Blackjack Bailey

Neville

Looks great, but for $300 it will be useless for you in SA and me in the Middle East - unless we are planning on doing some SERIOUS caching in the States! ;)

I will stick to my Garmin thanks. Does a fantastic job for me albeit in 2D B&W. :D:D

Happy caching - the weekend cometh tomorrow - then followed by Eid. Off to SA on Sunday and looking forward to some serious caching for a few days. :D

I've just come across this nice looking GPSr on the web - looks pretty impressive with the realistic aerial imagery! Check it out here.

Check out our XMap software. This product will allow you to register any scanned map or downloaded digital image and view it in the desktop software as well as save it for use with the Earthmate GPS PN-20. While Topo USA is just for... well, the USA... XMap will allow you to use the GPS with raster data anywhere in the world. Fire me an e-mail if you'd like more information.

Here's the link to XMap. It's a professional product and has a lot of advanced features but there is a very nice upgrade price for people who have purchased the Earthmate with Topo USA... $99 for the professional version!

So check out the Earthmate and PN-20 at our geocaching page: www.delorme.com/geocaching

Then consider the XMap product at our professional site: www.delorme.com/xmap/pn20

The geocaching.com step could save you $250!

NOTE: This low price is based on the Geocaching.com holiday special and won't last forever!

So $399.95 will get you two point image registration and ability to load all the free imagery that's available through most stage GIS agencies.

Send me an e-mail if you have any questions...

Chip Noble

Team DeLorme

Edited by Team DeLorme

I've just come across this nice looking GPSr on the web - looks pretty impressive with the realistic aerial imagery! Check it out here.

Check out our XMap software. This product will allow you to register any scanned map or downloaded digital image and view it in the desktop software as well as save it for use with the Earthmate GPS PN-20. While Topo USA is just for... well, the USA... XMap will allow you to use the GPS with raster data anywhere in the world. Fire me an e-mail if you'd like more information.

Here's the link to XMap. It's a professional product and has a lot of advanced features but there is a very nice upgrade price for people who have purchased the Earthmate with Topo USA... $99 for the professional version!

So check out the Earthmate and PN-20 at our geocaching page: www.delorme.com/geocaching

Then consider the XMap product at our professional site: www.delorme.com/xmap/pn20

The geocaching.com step could save you $250!

NOTE: This low price is based on the Geocaching.com holiday special and won't last forever!

So $399.95 will get you two point image registration and ability to load all the free imagery that's available through most stage GIS agencies.

Send me an e-mail if you have any questions...

Chip Noble

Team DeLorme

Thanks for the info., Chip. I looked online, but did not see any bundled pricing or upgrade pricing. Is this a situation where one would need to buy the PN-20 via the Geocaching page link and then later upgrade to the Xmap s/w via some other method?

Is this a situation where one would need to buy the PN-20 via the Geocaching page link and then later upgrade to the Xmap s/w via some other method?

This is a combination of the $299 promotion through Geocaching.com and the existing PN-20/Topo $99 upgrade offer through our professional sales group. You will need to get the PN-20 and Topo first and then take advantage of the upgrade. There was a flurry of phone calls from different sales and marketing people when I posted this... they made me go back and point out that $299 promotion is a limited time offer. If you are interested, you should check it out before the loophole closes.

Chip Noble

Team DeLorme

...snip...

...snip...

Chip Noble

Team DeLorme

Is this upgrade no longer available (you mentioned it was for a limited time)? I looked around and didn't see any mention of it and no matter where I added xmap pro to the cart it was listed at $200.

Thanks,

dfg

I'm sorry, I wasn't clear in my earlier posts. You need to call our professional sales group to get the $99 upgrade to XMap, it isn't available on our website. We had a lot of Topo and PN-20 users that wanted to upgrade so they made a special price for them. It does require you to speak with them.

Give them a call at:

Phone:

207.846.7025 or 1.800.293.2389

Mon-Fri 8:30am-8pm ET

or fire me an e-mail if you have any questions.

Chip Noble

Team DeLorme