Wrong Waypoints

aronnie

I clicked Edit Pocket Queries set it up with the basic information.

When I click Submit and do a preview they are the wrong caches.

When I do New search from the same page, and enter the same Coordinates that I entered in the querie and do a preview the right caches are there .

Checked and double checked the Coordinates set up in the querie, bu it still gives Me the wrong caches in preview.

Thanks

aronnie

Did you know that you can post or send a link to one of your pocket query setup pages, and others will be able to see it? Post that link and describe what you were trying to capture in the "basic information," like telling us the GC number of the nearest cache that is "supposed" to be there. This would aid in diagnosing your issue.

Pocket queries don't tend to send caches at random.

I clicked Edit Pocket Queries set it up with the basic information.

When I click Submit and do a preview they are the wrong caches.

When I do New search from the same page, and enter the same Coordinates that I entered in the querie and do a preview the right caches are there .

Checked and double checked the Coordinates set up in the querie, bu it still gives Me the wrong caches in preview.

Thanks

aronnie

How far away is the area that is being shown in the PQ?

I'm helping someone in Tenn. set up a pocket querie, I have setup one for Tenn in My GSAK, I'm in Georgia, the person in Tenn. is having the same problem I'm having.

When She does a preview after setting up Pocket Querie this is the first one on the page GC13NV5

When She is at geocaching.com and click on My Account and then clicks the nearest to My location, this is the first cache is ........class of 57 GCPB7J ......and it is the cache that IS the closest to Her location.

Thanks for the help

Edited by aronnie

I'm helping someone in Tenn. set up a pocket querie, I have setup one for Tenn in My GSAK, I'm in Georgia, the person in Tenn. is having the same problem I'm having.

When She does a preview after setting up Pocket Querie this is the first one on the page GC13NV5

When She is at geocaching.com and click on My Account and then clicks the nearest to My location, this is the first cache is ........class of 57 GCPB7J ......and it is the cache that IS the closest to Her location.

Thanks for the help

What parameters are being selected (each and every option)?

Tenn

Sun- Sat

Run query every week

Any Type

Any Container

I haven't Found..... Is Active...... Have Travel Bugs

State Tennessee

By Coordinates

mi

Last Year

Out put to ... this mail account

GPS Exchange Format

Compress to Zip

Submit Information

Thanks to all for the help

Edited by aronnie

Are you using "Home Coordinates" or coordinates typed into the form? There is a glitch when using "Home Coordinates" and limiting the PQ to one State.

Maybe someone else will see something else that could be wrong.

This is the way I fill out one section of the PQ form:

2e19e8d7-5e21-4326-8cef-6327c29f2302.jpg

I use coordinates typed in and not my "Home Coordinates"