Need advice on Multi-waypoints

I'm currently setting up a multi-cache.

It is rather large.

The attached image is of the markers for 6 of the points.

Two questions.

1) Should I post a pic on the cache page, so that people know what they are looking for?

2) I plan to drill a small hole into the disc, to run a wire, so i can hang them at their location. I figure if they're in plain(ish) site to a geocacher, they won't need to tear up the place, and at the same time, it's not like a container that someone would find the need to steal. Good idea? or should I just hide them in cracks/crevices etc.?

It depends in part on how difficult you are trying to make the cache. I have found multi's where each waypoint was something different and all you new was the size - micro, small, etc.

Some easy waypoints and some hard ones could be a good mix. You just have to decide how much you want to give away in the cache description.

I've thought of doing multi stages like that for a long time. I think you've already said too much by posting them here -- let it be a surprise.

I wouldn't post the pictures. Leave some surprise for the hunters.

Wow, you guys are sadistic. I hope I get a chance to hunt some of your caches, they must be plain evil.

The good kind of evil of course.

A fellow pyrographer!

I think you've already said too much by posting them here -- let it be a surprise.

heh

well, it's ok, cause no one who will go for my cache actually reads these forums.

I cache in the south end sometimes. I will just have to see what I can do to prove you wrong. :unsure:

I've thought of doing multi stages like that for a long time. I think you've already said too much by posting them here -- let it be a surprise.

Wow, you guys are sadistic. I hope I get a chance to hunt some of your caches, they must be plain evil.

You don't seem to give your fellow geocachers much credit. I bet most would find those without the pics.

What you can do is offer to email the pics if someone registers a DNF.

Not at all! Well, some of my archived ones were a little evil. But really, unless I'm overestimating the size of those (I'm guessing 6-8" across), I don't think they'd be hard to find, and a cool surprise as they're fairly unique.