Wichita caching trip

Lizzy

Heading from Wichita on I35 towards Topeka there is a real cool cache I did while out there called Bazaar Cattle?. Being from NJ and not really knowing the understanding of "Open Range" this cache really put it into perspective when i stopped and looked around from ground zero! It's about 1 hour out of Wichita. Not a big cache but just an amazing view! Check my log in there for photos from GZ.

Jayman11

I live in the Wichita area. Here are a few of mine that are some good ones and intown.

GCQBDQ - Keeper of the Plains, Wichita, Kansas in the downtown area, very awesome

GCPBND - Cache Gateway in the downtown area

GCTAAM - The Hugh Jazz "Virtually Swagless" Cache southwest Wichita, a HUGE container!

GCQCJT - Over the rainbow south Wichita, a tough one that may require planning. Scroll down to "Good luck, and may all your cache dreams come true" and look at the hidden links for each character in the word "—cantuland" that follows. This one is easier to do than GC4113 - Sitting on a Spider, but not much easier; I know because I have done that one too. <_<

Good luck, and may all your cache dreams come true.

—cantuland

I live in the Wichita area. Here are a few of mine that are some good ones and intown.

GCQBDQ - Keeper of the Plains, Wichita, Kansas in the downtown area, very awesome

GCPBND - Cache Gateway in the downtown area

GCTAAM - The Hugh Jazz "Virtually Swagless" Cache southwest Wichita, a HUGE container!

GCQCJT - Over the rainbow south Wichita, a tough one that may require planning. Scroll down to "Good luck, and may all your cache dreams come true" and look at the hidden links for each character in the word "—cantuland" that follows. This one is easier to do than GC4113 - Sitting on a Spider, but not much easier; I know because I have done that one too. :(

Good luck, and may all your cache dreams come true.

—cantuland

KansasGeocaching

Is a place a lot of the Kansas and Wichita folks hang out. Might be a good place to look

Thanks for the great info. I'm still waiting for the green light from Wichita yahoo group. I had bazaar cattle on my list as it's on my route into Wichita. I was hoping someone could steer me toward a bookmark list or something similar for the "must do's" in Wichita. It would be great if that was put together for me & future visitors! Thanks Cantuland for your list. I'm keeping an eye out on the monthly breakfast event - I should be in town right around the time one is being held - hoping to talk my father-n-law into going.