Oklahoma

Sand-Man

Everyone enjoying the ice? It's all gone here now and the power just came back on.... It has been fun and it's been real, but it ain't been real fun.... We got along pretty good as I heat with wood anyway. A small generator for the fridge and the fish tank and it wasn't all that bad. Didn't get to do any caching though. Maybe the weather will be right on Sunday!

:) Blaidd-Drwg here. Just north of Cement. Been at this past-time since February 2002. Yes, it's true that there are a lot of cachers in Oklahoma. Just look at the spread of caches across the state and it's obvious that there are a lot of cachers out here. A lot of cachers hang out at geocacheok group in yahoo groups. For all of the new cachers looking through this forum, consider coming to the Springfling event GC18DBQ

I'm getting ready to be a temporary OK cacher. Leaving STL Monday morning for a run across southern Oklahoma. Hoping to find a few caches. I have a MOTOGRRL geocoin that wants to visit all Oklahoma caches so I'll be depositing it somewhere along the line the end of next week on my way back to STL.

If you will be anywhere near Healdton, OK you need to go caching there there is a virtual treasuretrov of caches there by MGoose. Do not miss Key to the Stars it is great!

I got a late start due to a family funeral on Tuesday and since I was in Sapulpa, I started to the north then headed west. Ice drove me to the SE corner though. I'll add this one to my list to look for though. It sounds like fun.

Joyce

If you will be anywhere near Healdton, OK you need to go caching there there is a virtual treasuretrov of caches there by MGoose. Do not miss Key to the Stars it is great!

newly joined cacher livin' smack dab in the middle of Atoka. You drive by me more or less every time you go from Tulsa to Dallas.

You need to come to Springfling for a chance to meet many of the other Oklahoma geocachers. It's close to where you. Lake Longmire, near Pauls Valley.

Was just looking at that and see I missed out on dates to reserve meals and a T-Shirt. Will try to drop in for part of the day anyway, health willing. :(

I spent the first 20 years of my life in Oklahoma.

Born and raised in Granite.

Went to collage in Edmond.

After some extended time away I was posted to Ft Sill for 6 years.

I still have lots of friends and family all over the state.

One of these days I'm going to be there for an event.

I am a 4 States Geocacher.

I live right in the corner of it all.

And I am working on helping getting the World-Geogathering up and going.

We need help from all you OK geocachers.

Some of you here are already involved and I hope we can make this the First MEGA in OK.

I wish I could tell you all the things I am working on for it but that would spoil it.

But Google Maps are great look at Wyandotte and search for Geocaching.

Hint hint...........

More to come soon.