Team LightningBugs Geocoin 2007

Team LightningBugs

I have decided to sell a few (about 40) of my 2007 personal coins. They are trackable with an icon (looks like my avatar). If anyone wants one, email me (include your paypal email address) and I will send a paypal invoice. I'm asking $7.50 a piece and $2.50 for shipping with delivery confirmation (international may be a bit more). I'm not doing any mail trading at this time. Sorry, but I just have more coins than I know what to do with right now.

Details:

polished nickel

1.5 inch diameter

125 produced by Oakcoins

front has 5 colors - 2 of them transluscent with sparkles

back has 8 colors - 1 is glow-in-the dark (the stars and moon)

imitation hard enamel both sides

Some of the details are hard to see on the picture of the back. It is a whimsical milk carton geocache container in the theme of "Geocaching America's Dairyland". Some of the writing on it says "Good thru 2007", "Have You Seen Me?" (that's under the picture of a missing geocoin), "With vitamins N42 and W88" (my coords), and "Lowfat Geocache" (gotta stay way from those fatty caches :) ). Also notice that the moon is actually a wheel of cheese. Of course, the pictures don't really do them justice. They look much better in person.

07coinfrontsmall.jpg

07coinbacksmall.jpg

Edited by Team LightningBugs

The first batch of coins went out yesterday. I was going to send out another batch today - including the international ones, but we are having a blizzard. Anybody who has paid already will get theirs shipped by tomorrow at the latest.

Invoices have been sent to everyone I got a message from. If you posted here and didn't get an invoice, then I didn't receive an email. Try it directly:

teamlightningbugs AT yahoo.com

I have actually sold a few more than 40 at this point, but I won't yet turn anyone away who really wants one. Thanks for all the positive responses!

BTW, I did the tail with glitter this year because I did glow on the tail on last year's coin and I wanted to do something different this time.