A Truely Unique Forum Thread

knowschad

With all the angst here about "that subject has been covered to death over the years", I think I FINALLY came up with a unique idea for a thread. My idea: What would YOU post as a unique forum thread?

(hide & watch THIS one come to a quick death!!) :ph34r:

I would be tempted to reply, but the subject that you raise has been covered extensively in past threads in this forum over the past six years, including two lengthy and acromonious threads on the topic just in the past 9 months.

With all the angst here about "that subject has been covered to death over the years", I think I FINALLY came up with a unique idea for a thread. My idea: What would YOU post as a unique forum thread?

I would be tempted to reply, but the subject that you raise has been covered extensively in past threads in this forum over the past six years, including two lengthy and acromonious threads on the topic just in the past 9 months.

I'd appreciate it if you could Markwell that claim.

I'd appreciate it if you could Markwell that claim.

Oh, darn! Busted! :DB):DB)B):D

B):D:D:ph34r:

What would YOU post as a unique forum thread?

1) Has anyone else noticed the recent trend of micros being replaced by full sized ammo cans at an alarming rate? Should we be worried?

2) Are cross-dressing geocachers more, or less, likely to draw attention to themselves than other geocachers?

3) Is it ever ok to chainsaw down every single tree in a park if I don't care for their geocaching policy?

4) Are there any caches that can be found only by submarine?

5) What is the most usual cache you have ever found?

6) How do I change someone else's user name?

What would YOU post as a unique forum thread?

1) Has anyone else noticed the recent trend of micros being replaced by full sized ammo cans at an alarming rate? Should we be worried?

2) Are cross-dressing geocachers more, or less, likely to draw attention to themselves than other geocachers?

3) Is it ever ok to chainsaw down every single tree in a park if I don't care for their geocaching policy?

4) Are there any caches that can be found only by submarine?

5) What is the most usual cache you have ever found?

6) How do I change someone else's user name?

Six reasons to love you!!! Great reply!!!

(actually, the answer to #4 is a resounding 'yes'. Who can find the cache that was dropped off by deep-sea submarine by the hydrothermal vents? I think it cost about a year's house payments to hire the sub to go find it. And wasn't it a rubber-ducky?

Edited by knowschad

Can I hide my son as a "large" geocache as long as he's hiding on public property? I promise he won't pee on you when you come to sign his forehead (a specific logging requirement), and he will happily hand over his McToys if you want to trade swag.

It is a good thing moving caches aren't allowed. Things could get REALLY ugly. Remember the seeker doesn't know the "style" of the hider!

Yeah and it is also too bad that you can't cram a nano up Il David di Michelangelo's butt too, cause I'm danged convinced that if you could, SOMEONE would go scrounging for it.

:ph34r::D:ph34r:

"Effect of micro caches on global warming."

"Effect of micro caches on man in the moon marigolds."

"Do you put flowers on Algernon's grave when you seek illegally placed caches in cemeteries at night?"

"Has anyone ever CITO'd a cache in the city dump?"

"Was geocaching over when the German's bombed Pearl Harbour?"

(shut up he's on a roll)

I want to know why that Dog is wearing glasses? How did you know what the correct prescription was? Do they fall off when he wags his tail? And I guess what is his name?

He found that contact lenses didn't work for him, and lasik was too expensive. But I think this is off-topic. Or is it? I don't think that question has ever been asked before, so maybe its perfectly ON topic!

Is it OK to take my dog on the trail as long as I'm using my gun to kill the cows that are knocking over the ducts? If so, does it matter whether my sleeping bag is down or synthetic, and what kind of water filter should I use?

Though somehow I think I'm in the wrong forum ...

LOL! Cows knocking over ducts?

I'm not sure about the water filter thing, but I suspect that you're not using the right kind yet. :)

I want to know why that Dog is wearing glasses? How did you know what the correct prescription was? Do they fall off when he wags his tail? And I guess what is his name?

1. He did, in fact, "stop it" before he went blind- but just barely.

2. Eye test for dogs:

- cat

- garbage can

- dog butt

- fire plug

(displayed in various sizes)

3. No. Only when he chases his tail.

4. Mr. Magoo

If I don't like someones post how do I delete it?

GEOCACHING DOESN'T CARE ABOUT CHINLDREN!

WOW I got sucked into that thread, holy smokes that was nasty

Wow! First time I ever heard of that thread! Just took a look, and it was a doozie! After a few moments, it was actually quite funny, as the posts from the OP and his sock puppets were a textbook example of major psychopathology! Wow! A few ferrets short of being a pet shop, there!

By the way, I am thinking of starting a forum thread on:

"If I don't like what a poster wrote, how do I send his/her soul to he3ll?"

and also one on:

"Quiggle iz a bad reviewer becauz she will not publish my Radioactive Isotope Hotel cache and becauz she drinkz moonshine!"

Edited by Vinny & Sue Team

If I don't like someones post how do I delete it?

GEOCACHING DOESN'T CARE ABOUT CHINLDREN!

Was that the last and only complaint about Chinldren and geocaching.com? Or is this a common complain?

(sorry, I know I'm off topic, but then, what the heck IS the topic if not off topic subjects?)

This is a very common complaint. I have it on good authority that geocaching.com PAYS cachers to place chinldren inside cache containers. Some people even put TB tags on their kids and turn them into travel bugs. Its terrible! Simply terrible!

:D

:(

:)

:mad::(:):D:mad::mad: