Happy Crimble Reviewers

fraggle69

I thought I'd kick off a little thread offering thanks to the reviewers who have been working very hard this year, sometimes under difficult circumstances. I'd like to kick off my thanks with an appology.

Dear Reviewers,

I am so sorry I got the start time, date and location wrong on my event this year, infact I am sorry I got it so very wrong for almost all of my events :D

I am sorry for asking you to review the cache that would ultimately lead to the untimely death of any cacher attempting it.(even if I did try and get that cacher to go out for it before it was reviewed) hohoho

I am sorry for any foul language, threats or other abuse that may have been pushed in your direction when GC.com has had it's downtimes or when you don't agree with me.

To end, I think it would be great if everyone could wish all the reviewers a happy Crimble and give a litttle appology for what ever you feel appropriate.:(

Merry Christmas Everyone

Elf up baby

I thought I'd kick off a little thread offering thanks to the reviewers who have been working very hard this year, sometimes under difficult circumstances. {SNIP}

Heartily seconded. Many thanks for all your efforts, visible and hidden, on behalf of us all. Hope you take some time off over the holiday to go and do some caching on your own accounts.

Happy Christmas

May I join the others here in wishing our reviewers

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

and a big thank you for all the hard work that they have put in over the last twelve months.

May I also apologise for any aspersory remarks I may have made suggesting that our reviewers are susceptible to taking bribes and that they should be in the form of alcoholic beverages.

We all know that our reviewers are all fine, sober, upstanding gentlemen :unsure::rolleyes::ph34r:

Yeah...

Happy Christmas....

I don't have much to apologise for this year... apart from to Deceangi... can you say sorry (again) to the other man in your life for not being able to make his CITO event... I still feel guilty!

The other man says that the apologise is accepted but wasn't needed :unsure: especial as he knows you've been there in the past and will be attending in the future :ph34r:

May I join the others here in wishing our reviewers

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

and a big thank you for all the hard work that they have put in over the last twelve months.

May I also apologise for any aspersory remarks I may have made suggesting that our reviewers are susceptible to taking bribes and that they should be in the form of alcoholic beverages.

We all know that our reviewers are all fine, sober, upstanding gentlemen :unsure::ph34r::ph34r:

And with one sentence the hard worked for reputation my 2 colleagues had for being lazy,drunken layabouts has gone down the drain :yikes:

And I'd like to echo my colleagues Thanks, we are lucky to have such a brilliant community to work with.

And I'd especially like to thank both of my colleagues for covering Christmas Day [i'm away from home with no net access]. And offer to cover New Years Eve/Day for them :rolleyes: to allow them to recover from all the fluids they'll have imbibed :unsure:

We all know that our reviewers are all fine, sober, upstanding gentlemen :ph34r::rolleyes::yikes:

Sheesh, let the other two speak for themselves!

Sauvignon Blanc, Rioja, Dom Perignon and Stella all equally acceptable and gratefully received :unsure::unsure::yikes::ph34r::ph34r:

....as for apologies, totally unnecessary from any body, other than edited and edited and then there's also edited and edited and edited ;):ph34r::ph34r::unsure::):):)

Many thanks for all kind wishes and season's greetings. Reasonably normal service as usual South of N 51* 40 - except on and around December 30th (nr 1 son is getting married :):) )

Had the pleasure to meet Deceangi and thank him personally last week at the Cannock event, and we would like to also send our thanks to the other reviewers for all their extraordinary amount of time they volunteer to make this great hobby even better. Keep it up guys, without you all, where would we be?

(N52° xx.xxx, W002° xx.xxx)

Happy Cachemas