Christmas Cointest

dhenninger

You won't have to squint to watch "A Christmas Story" because you finally got that wide-screen HD-TV!

("Randy lay like a highly-defined, gloriously realized full-color slug; it was his only defense.")

I love that movie! "He had yellow eyes! SO HELP ME GOD, YELLOW EYES!!"

Since we were already blessed with one of these awesome handmade beauties, we are enjoying reading everyone else's replies. Good luck!

You won't have to squint to watch "A Christmas Story" because you finally got that wide-screen HD-TV!

("Randy lay like a highly-defined, gloriously realized full-color slug; it was his only defense.")

I love that movie! "He had yellow eyes! SO HELP ME GOD, YELLOW EYES!!"

Since we were already blessed with one of these awesome handmade beauties, we are enjoying reading everyone else's replies. Good luck!

Heh! That was a great line too. I love Fergus. ; ) And now that we've had a baby, I can't help but think of "my mother has not had a hot meal in 15 years." ; )

You are not buying, selling, cutting down, lighting, decorating, or in any other way having anything to do with a Christmas Tree as the early showing of "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" finally struck a chord in you heart. So, you will be stealing Christmas Trees this year.