Caches where the TB is the key

I did find a tb which had half the co-ords to this cache once. The tb had a label with half the co-ords and a request not to remove from east anglia.

But a cache I did yesterday was supossed to contain a tb with co-ords to a cache but the tb wasn't there and was last seen a year ago (not sure whether the cache in question was live as I didn't check)

From memory in the Yorkshire area.................

The Cache With The Hole In It - sadly now gone, but you had to find the key before you could "enter" this rather large cache.

Covert Ops - find any of six TBs to enable completion of the series.

Miles Apart - 6 TBs in circulation with coords to the intermediate stages on, only four needed to get all the coords.

Billy's Keys - just one TB with the key to the box.

and also TB [removed on behalf of the the poster as she's not currently on line ] holds the location to a cache as well.

That's actually supposed to be a secret and the TB page asks that you don't give this information away! That's a terrible spoiler... I'll edit this post if you edit yours!!!

Tb link removed on behalf of the poster Deceangi

Edited by Deceangi

This one is particularly good because it's PAF proof!

PAFfers are my pet hate :ph34r:

:D

Yeah...me too :D er.........what exactley is a PAfFer? shy-smiley-17314.gif

PaF=Phone A Friend :D were the person contacts a previous finder or someone sat at their PC whilst stood at the cache site. Used when their struggling to find it. :blink: think of Who wants to be a Millionaire :blink:

There's always this one that we encountered last year... it lives in the Herts/Bucks/Beds area.

<link removed by Lactodorum to avoid a spoiler>

Opps! Sorry folks, I'll blame it on the time difference. (Having re-read the cache listing I can see that it could be a spoiler for those that couldn't work it out).

Thanks to Lactodorum for editing the entry.

I couldn't actually do the edit anyway as the button was missing, was that because Lacto had already been into it?

Edited by careygang

I couldn't actually do the edit anyway as the button was missing, was that because Lacto had already been into it?

I believe you only have a 24 hour time slot after making a post in which to edit the post. After which it becomes a Moderator Only option. This is set by the system and has nothing to do with the Forum Moderators, so it isn't down to my colleague :D

I believe you only have a 24 hour time slot after making a post in which to edit the post. After which it becomes a Moderator Only option. This is set by the system and has nothing to do with the Forum Moderators, so it isn't down to my colleague :D

Thanks Deceanqi - learn something new every day :D