MACKEY MADE IT COMMERATIVE COIN FOR SALE -- limit 1 per person - 2 metals available

Frozen Buns

Will I am happy to say we TOTALLY surprised Chris and Cherie with this coin, they called when the package arrived and I was able to conference

Paula aka Paula Designs into the call so needless to say alot of laughing, designer talk etc was heard by all. :):D:santa:

alexcoin1.jpgAnt Gold first row, Ant Silver 2nd row

alexcoinfrontupclose.jpg Artiist and Grandmas LE available thru trades

VERY LIMITED amounts of the coins will be available for sale so I will have to limit purchases to ONE (1) coin per caching name. I am offering a total of 100 coins (50 of the Ant. Gold and 50 of the Ant Silver) for purchase as the remainder of the coins have been divided and will be used as traders by Chris, Paula and myself.

Coin will have a unique icon and the CM prefix on the tracking number - THANKS CastleMan for allowing us the use of some of your numbers for our project :santa:

Coins may be purchased for $12.00 including postage here in the USA and $14.00 including postage for all other countries. Please send me an email with your choice of metal, country and paypal billing address. All coins will be sent on the same day and I will substitue metal of coin if the metal you chose is sold out. If you do not want me to substitue be make a note on your email.

25 of the Copper Coin were made and is the Artist/Designer LE,

25 of the Rhodium Silver were made and is the Grandma LE.

There were a total of 100 each of the Ant Silver and Ant. Gold made, no addlitional coins will be minted.

This was posted in the cointest earlier today:

We just wanted to thank everyone involved in this wonderful surprise! Surteb has pretty much got the story down, too! :wub: We're still marveling now over this coin and how appropriate the symbolism is for us both. After almost 18 years together and 10 of it married, we had really thought we were sure in our decision to not go the childhood route. We had been over the pros and cons hundreds of times, but just didn't think it was the choice for us. Last year we realized after talking to the doctors that it was getting down to the now-or-never point of having children as we are now in the high-risk "advanced maternal age" category. We still weren't sure so we said what the heck, if it happens it happens, we'll leave it up to fate. I think that was on Sunday afternoon. 6am on Wednesday, Cherie calls out "I hope your sitting down..." The Tulips depicted in the coin were especially poignant because I'd just given an anniversary gift to Cher with Tulips on it and the words "I'm Ready". The Tulip is a symbol of new birth, change, and the renewing cycle of life so it brought tears to our eyes to see this coin this morning and this symbol that has come to mean so much to use graven in the design.

Thank you Frozen Buns for all the reasons you know like only a mother can. Thank you Paula and Jim for the amazing design and production effort (not to mention tight deadline and turnaround :) ) and of course CastleMan for the use of the prefix. The prefix is especially nice because we've always taken pride in our identical initials :santa: and it's just another amazing part of generosity displayed in this whole effort. Thank you to anyone else who was involved (if I still don't know everything) and thank you to the community for sharing your stories, advice and friendship in this most amazing turning point in our lives! You're the best :):santa: - Chris, Cherie and Alexander Mackey

Atleastsomebodysleeps.jpg

Edited by Frozen Buns

Hi Frozen Buns, wow, what a great coin, the perfect start for our third son (which should be born next year around Feb 18th. :-) ), so I'd like to order one coin. My adress: <private address removed by moderator> Paypal mail-adress:t. <private email address removed by moderator> Choice of metal:Antique gold preferred, but antique silver will be fine also. So my best wishes to the kid and also to the other members of the family. Have the same lot of fun together as I expect we'll have. Regards,Thomas aka Wutzebear

Thank you for the nice email, you are correct in saying this is a great gift for anyone having a baby, hope you enjoy it :wub:

Edited by Eartha

Hope I'm not too late, just got back from Girl Guides meeting and sent the email right away.

What a sweet baby, almost makes me want another...almost. Have a great first Christmas.

Since the coins are being limited to one per person there are still coins available, just shoot me an email :wub:

Editted to add that I am off to bed so I will send out remaining invoices in the morning, night :)

Edited by Frozen Buns

Sent off an email...hope I'm not too late. Congrats on the new addition to the family....a future cacher is in the making :):):)

Edit to add: Sorry I was asking for more than "one"...shoulda read your OP closer...please ignore my excessive request... :wub:

Edited by Go JayBee

I would like to get two coins...one for me (I soooo miss our grandkids) and one for my daughter, who will be a mom for the 5th time in April :lol:

If you can't get 2 let me know and I will buy one and give you mine since I wasn't getting this for myself.

Thank you for the kind offer :D It's very nice of you. But, they did allow me to get two of them :santa:

Shannon is a cacher, started out as Punchbuggy with the two older kids, then got re-married and changed to Vad'n'Delph (I think that's how they spell it, anyway) But, two more babies and a move to New York has really slowed them down :santa:

There are still some left, I did a mass email to cachers who purchased a Frozen Buns coin so after I hear back for them I will be posting how many are still avail. then will do some trades and put a couple on the eplace. But you guys are the best and I want to make sure that all who would like to order get a chance first. thanks again on the nice emails and notes, I can hardly wait to ge hold him :santa:

As of today ALL the PAID invoices have been mailed, if you posted here or emailed me for a coin and have not received an invoice or a reply, resend me a note. There are a few unpaid invoices, I will give them till tomorrow, noon then those coins will be realised as I have sent at least 2 reminders to them.

On Sunday I will post again if there are any available or if I am looking for a limited trade. Only have 4 available for trade, there will be a couple put on the eplace after all is clear and all who have paid have received their coin. Thank you everyone once again for sharing in the new "Paws-in-Traction" aka Xanders' birth :ph34r:

OK, if anyone had requested an invoice and not received it I need to know, I am releasing 4 for the eplace and still have a couple of folks who were invoiced and haven't paid. Those coins will be released tomorrow if I don't hear from you. :) Thanks everyone ")

I apologize for taking a few days to pay. I never received an e-mail from PayPal about the request for payment so I didn't see it 'til I actually logged into PayPal tonight. 'Tis paid as of a few minutes ago.

OK, if anyone had requested an invoice and not received it I need to know, I am releasing 4 for the eplace and still have a couple of folks who were invoiced and haven't paid. Those coins will be released tomorrow if I don't hear from you. :) Thanks everyone ")

I apologize for taking a few days to pay. I never received an e-mail from PayPal about the request for payment so I didn't see it 'til I actually logged into PayPal tonight. 'Tis paid as of a few minutes ago.

Thanks I just got it :) Coin will be winging its way to you on Monday :)

Are there any coins still available for purchase? Thank you