November Statistics

holograph

Well, the 150 updates probably indicates a backlog at the NGS more than it indicates a dereliction of duty on the part of geocachers. I'm sure there were more than 150 reports submitted.

True - my Putnam County NY finds which were logged about 2 weeks ago are still not there. Putnam county is still white. :lol:

Much to the dismay of any Latinos that live there. :D (Sorry. Just a joke! I swear!)

Yeah, none of my new recovieries in white (redneck) Ga counties have been updated. :/

Means the December update will be great! :lol:

Looks like one of those 150 recoveries colored in Monroe County, MI, and closed the final gap in the line of coast to coast benchmarked counties. Or maybe that happened last month and I was asleep?

Speaking of coast to coast, anybody else remember Coast to Coast hardware stores? There's a blast from the past. Wow. Way to go off topic.

Edited by andylphoto

Just wondering: I checked this morning and my Nov. 11th logs have still not found their way into the database. Usually things get put in somewhere between a few days before and a few days after month's end.

Anyone out there whose logs did not make Holograph's map, finally get their November stuff into the db yet? Thanks.

Edited by Papa-Bear-NYC

I have always enjoyed the statistics and maps since they were first brought out. I've been basically on other things in the past couple years, and it's nice to see what the activity has been since then.

I have a comment on a caption on the website. When I click on the map, I go to the map page. The top map (the one with the most colored counties), has a caption saying "Total GEOCAC Recoveries as of December 1, 2007." I think you mean to have an earlier date, since I think the map is showing all the recoveries from the first one submitted. Check.