Caches surrounded by water

MaplessInSeattle

If you don't disable, I know that I would sure appreciate knowing heading out the door if a cache was surrounded by water. That itself mighty not necessarily discourage me as long as it was safe, but would allow me to more properly outfit myself myself for the task. Would also let me know to leave to not bring along the shorter half of the caching team.

I guess it really comes down to hazard to life and limb. Its always best to err on the side of caution. If your cache is near the edge of a river or ditch, it would be smart to temporarily disable them. If it is out in the middle of the field and the field is flooded, then good judgement comes into play for the type of field and other uses this field may have. Damage to water saturated maintained grounds is pretty easy to come by and is the dickens to repair.

If you don't disable, I know that I would sure appreciate knowing heading out the door if a cache was surrounded by water. That itself mighty not necessarily discourage me as long as it was safe, but would allow me to more properly outfit myself myself for the task. Would also let me know to leave to not bring along the shorter half of the caching team.

Thanks. I'll add a Wading attribute to all of them, until i can get closer to them.

My gear is still all wet, so i'll check on all the local area caches soon as it dries.