Green jeeps

linuxxpert

I've been tracking the activity of the jeeps under the thread Jeep TB Attrition. Last time I checked in August about 45% have moved through a cache in the past 90 days, 2220 are active out of the original 5999 issued.

Now they are spread out worldwide, chances of finding an older jeep in any given area is fairly low.

August 11 2007 Stats

Green Jeeps 5999

Never Released 1095

Logged in the last 30 days 1322 27% of the number released

Logged in the last 90 days 2220 45% of the number released

I've been tracking the activity of the jeeps under the thread Jeep TB Attrition. Last time I checked in August about 45% have moved through a cache in the past 90 days, 2220 are active out of the original 5999 issued.

Now they are spread out worldwide, chances of finding an older jeep in any given area is fairly low.

August 11 2007 Stats

Green Jeeps 5999

Never Released 1095

That is some good data, nice job.

August 11 2007 Stats

Green Jeeps 5999

Never Released 1095

I am just curious, how does one go about collecting the data for this? Is there a simpler explanation than clicking through all of the Green Jeep descriptions?

I picked one up from a cache yesterday and placed it in the next cache that was big enough to hold it. When I tried to enter the tracking number in to log it's movement it shows the tb is locked. It was last logged in October of 2006 and it's only other log was 2 months before that. Any idea why a GJTB would be locked? It is still around and moving.

I picked one up from a cache yesterday and placed it in the next cache that was big enough to hold it. When I tried to enter the tracking number in to log it's movement it shows the tb is locked. It was last logged in October of 2006 and it's only other log was 2 months before that. Any idea why a GJTB would be locked? It is still around and moving.

My first thought is that if the tracking number has been passed around for virtual logging gc.com will lock it down. If the bug is still listed in a cache let Eartha know which one it is and she'll move it to an unknown location.

Well if anybody has any they would like to see travel to Europe - we have none here in Spain and this would be a great theme for some contests - please PM me if your willing to send over any Jeep bugs - we could have some real fun over here for a change......RGZ

and.... Happy Holidays to Everyone