BIRTHDAY COINTEST!

CinemaBoxers

Hey Guys,

Happiest birthday!

You are now eligible for a FREE yearly prostate check :anitongue: ... just lemme know next time you're passin' through Ocala on the way to Disney!

Compliments of Your local PeoplePlumber. <_<

Now that is a Birthday greeting to cherish!!!!

Happy Birthday, thanks for the laugh at your expense.

Accordiongal

What a great day full of birthdays.!Today my nephew turned 3 and his mums **th (what a great present that was 3 years ago) However their birthday is now over and you still have 3 1/2 hours left. :anitongue:

Food for thought...

Although you might celebrate your birthday every year, your actual birthday only occurs once every 7 years! Not counting the leap years, the date you were born on moves each year to the following day of the week. This means your annual celebration is actually for your birth date - not your birthday - and in truth your birth day i.e. the actual day you were born on occurs only every 7 years!

And if you didn't know the song 'happy birthday' is the most popular song in the english language!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

BON ANNIVERSAIRE!

GLÜCKLICHER GEBURTSTAG!

CUMPLEAÑOS FELIZ!

Happy Birthday guys!

Remember.... women age like fine wine, men age like milk!

LOL!! :lol:

Have a great Day!!

After reading through all the posts.. I have decided that not only did I enjoy this post the most, it was also Post #43 - which is the age I have embraced as well. :lol:

Congrats Arrow One! Please PM me your addy or email it to jcollins @ cinemaboxers . com

(Take out the spaces, obviously)

57Chevy is picking out his winner and will post separately.

Thank you all very much for the words -

Jim

CinemaBoxers

I guess when you were younger a 57 Chevvy was a futuristic figment of science fiction and movies were the rage (talkies obviously coming later on in life)!

As they say - you cake probably draws campers singing Kumbaya - rather than Happy Birthday. One thing about your age - the eyesight is still great - the arms are just a little short to be able to read the paper. You probably still think of LP records as a new craze for teenagers and don't like that upstart Elvis who is corrupting the youth.

The worst is that GPS has more meaning as Geriatric Psychiatry & Surgery than a Global Positioning System!

Cheers guys - I get these from my kids too - I've just turned 40 and they are rubbing it in all the time!

Ok.. who's birthdays next? <_<

I don't know if it counts or not, but...

Today my sweet girl turns 8!

Happy birthday, Hanna hunny bunny!

flowerpower2dg2.jpg

For her birthday she's getting her favorite dinner (spaghetti, of course), served on the fancy dishes with sparkling cider and candles, a makeup box from mamma and pappa and baby sister, an outfit from Gramma in the US, and I'm going to sign her up for her own Geocache account and transfer a couple of coins over to her so she can start her collection.

They sure grow up fast!

Naomi :)

Edited by mousekakat

Ok.. who's birthdays next? :D

I don't know if it counts or not, but...

flowerpower2dg2.jpg

For her birthday she's getting her favorite dinner (spaghetti, of course), served on the fancy dishes with sparkling cider and candles, a makeup box from mamma and pappa and baby sister, an outfit from Gramma in the US, and I'm going to sign her up for her own Geocache account and transfer a couple of coins over to her so she can start her collection.

They sure grow up fast!

Naomi :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANNA! HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY! :):huh::)<_<:anibad::):):huh::(:P

flowerpower2dg2.jpg

They sure grow up fast!

Thought I'd post a couple of pics from her b-day dinner tonight...

bday1fg8.jpg

and Hanna and pappa getting all "made up" lol! Micke's going to shoot me when he finds I put this pic up <_<

bday2yb1.jpg

And there's a new member here, Mini-Mousekakat... she'll be making her appearance as soon as her geojellies arrive, looking to make her first trades :anibad: