Geocacher from Portugal

Geopintus

Hello, My name is Antonio Pinto (Geopintus in Geocaching) and I'm a beginner in Geocaching in Portugal. Today I placed my first TB. It is a soccer ball with the national team colors and the goal is to travel from Portugal to South Africa and celebrate the FIFA World Cup in 2010.

I hope to see you soon.

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.as...43-3e922ff48cbe

Edited by Geopintus

Geopintus

I think that is a brilliant idea! [:laughing:] It would be fantastic if somebody from each football playing nation that will be competing in the 2010 World Cup could send a TB to South Africa.

I wonder if anybody will be having any GC's made with 2010 as a theme? Just asking.

Happy caching.

Hi Geopintus,

My name is Francisco Paulos and i'm also a beginner in Geocaching in Portugal. :yikes:

In the last four years i've been working in South Africa, but in September i was delegated to come to work in Portugal until the end of February 2008.

I really would like to assist you and take this TB with me, on my next flight to South Africa.

This year i plan to spend my New Year eve in Algarve and i will try to look for the cache where your TB is now, so i can bring it more close to where i live. So lets hope i have lucky... :yikes:

Catch you another time.

Cheers,

Hello, My name is Antonio Pinto (Geopintus in Geocaching) and I'm a beginner in Geocaching in Portugal. Today I placed my first TB. It is a soccer ball with the national team colors and the goal is to travel from Portugal to South Africa and celebrate the FIFA World Cup in 2010.

I hope to see you soon.

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.as...43-3e922ff48cbe

Hello,

The TB is on its way to South Africa Thanks to FPaulos who gave a big help. :laughing:

When it get to your country will achieve its first goal, then I will change it.

I will give news here.

Greetings From Portugal. :o

Hi,

It was a pleasure to be part in the achievement of this TB. I also would like to thank you cache-fan, because after knowing that i would not return to South Africa, he was the person who remind me about the TB and found the solution to have it traveling all the way to SA.

Lets get some more... i will try my best to assist.

To all you guys, good hunting.

Cheers,

FPaulos

Edited by fpaulos