Getting Married

GRNZOOM

18252f48-4934-40b5-aa31-cf223b447e36.jpg

Yes, it true, you can drive through!

We went to Las Vegas/Henderson with the Simpson Clan to do a little caching.

This one was great. GCQ596 A Special Memory.

We waited for the happy couple to fill out the paper work and say the "I do's".

What a way to get married. No girlie stuff like flowers, candles, cake, bridesmaids, best men and all the other stuff.

Just drive up and get it done. You don't even have to unhook your seat belts like this couple.

It only takes about 20 mins. Then back to work or where every.

This is a must do cache in Las Vegas.

Nick

What a way to get married. No girlie stuff like flowers, candles, cake, bridesmaids, best men and all the other stuff.

Just drive up and get it done. You don't even have to unhook your seat belts like this couple.

Nick

:laughing: Jodi and I have done that cache. We did a walk in and the lady just pointed to the AMMO can. I think it was covered in lace! :mad:

Nick

:mad: Jodi and I have done that cache. We did a walk in and the lady just pointed to the AMMO can. I think it was covered in lace! :laughing:

:mad: Yes, thank goodness there was no geo-caching 18 years ago or for sure that's where John would have wanted to tie the knot...you know "daylight's burning..there's caches to be had, etc .." It is a must do for sure. There's even a geo-sticker on the drive-thru so you know you're at the right spot!

She must have been something real special - getting hitched in a FORD. :lol:

I wonder if the 'pastor' even forgets where he's working and asks... ''You want fries with that?'' B)

:D Yes, thank goodness there was no geo-caching 18 years ago or for sure that's where John would have wanted to tie the knot...you know "daylight's burning..there's caches to be had, etc .." It is a must do for sure. There's even a geo-sticker on the drive-thru so you know you're at the right spot!

:P:lol::lol:

We haven't been caching with John in a while! We kind of miss "the daylights burning" *as he is pounding his fist in his other hand*. Actually we did a poor imitation of it over the weekend with Angie and Michelle.

This is great cache! I wish I had a picture of the ammo can, it really is worth going just to see. It's painted white with a bunch of frilly lace on it.

Congrats by the way!