Welcome back Geocache UK!

martlakes

Echo that well done mate or matess

Can I ask about Handicaching, I allways try to rate the caches I visit including handicaching them. I was just wondering if this info is ever used by anyone. I think its a great idea and should be recognised for trying to make our pastime more accesible to a wider range of folk. Everyone who uses the site should spend a little time rating the caches.

:anicute:

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhggggggggggggg... STILL can't log in properly. Using our name and password geocacheuk will not accept us. If we try to register those details it comes back and tells us they're already in use. If we click the link to trigpointing and sign in it accepts us immediately. It's always been like this, which is why we only use the trigpointing site.

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhggggggggggggg... STILL can't log in properly. Using our name and password geocacheuk will not accept us. If we try to register those details it comes back and tells us they're already in use. If we click the link to trigpointing and sign in it accepts us immediately. It's always been like this, which is why we only use the trigpointing site.

I'm also unable to access the site. Is the address still the same? http://www.geocacheuk.com/ ?

It's a brilliant site - and thanks to Teasel for spending the time keeping it running. I've set up (and maintained) a few web sites in my time, and I have a good idea of the sort of stress it can cause, and the amount of time it can suck up!!

At the moment, I'm getting the following error when I search for caches:

Couldn't update sresult cache logs - Table './geocache_teasel/clog' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed

.. which doesn't sound good. No rush - just trying to help by reporting faults.

Keep up the great work!

Geoff