XML parse error, mismatched tag

shunra

I exported a GPX file (414 caches) from GSAK, and uploaded it to my PDA. I tried to import the file into Cachemate. Every time I get to the 2nd cache, I get the following error message:

XML parse error at line 289:

mismatched tag

:anicute:

I tried and it with zipped as well as unzipped GPX files, and I tried loading it into my eisting database, and in a new one, but nothing helps: The error is consistently the same. Does anyone have an idea?

Thanks!

I exported a GPX file (414 caches) from GSAK, and uploaded it to my PDA. I tried to import the file into Cachemate. Every time I get to the 2nd cache, I get the following error message:

XML parse error at line 289:

mismatched tag

:anicute:

I tried and it with zipped as well as unzipped GPX files, and I tried loading it into my eisting database, and in a new one, but nothing helps: The error is consistently the same. Does anyone have an idea?

Thanks!

Try opening the file in a text editor (I get the best results with WordPad). Once open go down to line 289 and see what you have. By looking at the structure of the data you will probably see some obvious problem that you can "fix". I've had occasional problems of "garbage" in the gpx track files created on the 60CSx that result in the type of error message you are seeing and have been able to get around it using this trick.