Printer Friendly Option

jonlaw

Would it possible to put in to the web pages the function to have a Printer Friendly option that would only print out the key information from the page and not span it across multiple pages?

If i am understanding correctly it surely would be possible. A function like that would not encourage people to become premium members though. Since this web site is a business, we were premium members just for the ability to DL stuff quickly and not have to print things.

Would it possible to put in to the web pages the function to have a Printer Friendly option that would only print out the key information from the page and not span it across multiple pages?

But what one person considers key information another person may consider useless information. How is TPTB to know what you consider key information?

If you want to only print some of the information about a cache, then copy it to a Word document, edit it, and print it.

My wife likes the printed cache page and as mentioned above you can get rid of most of the story telling by going to the print friendly page, high lighting from the hint up and right click and click copy. Then bring up MS Word and paste to it. Very easy to cut out what you don't want to keep it to a single page. Sometimes I just print out from GSAK.