Sign in to follow this  
Followers 38
UOTrackers

Not another "Mailbox/Forums" coin!

Woot, Woot. I made it onto the coin and just ordered 4, two in each finish. Glad I kept up to the thread got mine ordered.

If anyone is ordering extras, I'd love to trade (e.g. for 888 Italy or Eclectic Penguins)

Mine arrived in the mail today. In 2 separate envelopes, I might add. They are quite nice.

I can even read the names on the coins. :D

Thanks to WicksWorks for designing such a cool coin!

_c3_

been busy i musta missed this thread, im tapped out for the month, hope fully i can trade for this one i like it. :D

I'm so glad everyone likes the coins! they are a lot of work, and wow do I get stressed trying to get all the names in, but it's always worth it to see happy people! I LOVE happy people!

I think I have 5 AE's left if anyone wants them drop me a line.

I'm so glad everyone likes the coins! they are a lot of work, and wow do I get stressed trying to get all the names in, but it's always worth it to see happy people! I LOVE happy people!

I think I have 5 AE's left if anyone wants them drop me a line.

They are great! I may not even give hubby his coin and keep them both. And speaking of happy people I have a happy 12 yr old because of you and your talented coinwork art. Be on the lookout for mail. :)

Today i received the beautiful AE and the polished gold Coin. It was really worth, to wait over a yaer to have it in my hand. Jennifer, i thank you for the well designed Coins and for the Pathtag and your card.

Got mine today, just waiting on the AE that I have coming. Happy I made it on the coin as they are super nice. Love 'em.

kayn

Today my coins arrived :rolleyes:

And I almost immediately found my name :laughing: What a great feeling to be on this coin! Thanks again for this opportunity and for all this hard work!!!

I received all of my coins. The AE is awesome and the other two are just beautiful as well! Thank you for putting our names on it. I have all 3 versions now and it's so cool knowing one has 'my' name on it!!!!!

Such a neat idea!

Nice Job! :mellow:

Today I received this one in copper...

I can't find any info on it in copper with red ring and what looks to be a clear epoxy over the names...

Anyone know anything about it?

Naomi :D

Today I received this one in copper...

I can't find any info on it in copper with red ring and what looks to be a clear epoxy over the names...

Anyone know anything about it?

Naomi :rolleyes:

Check out post #585 - red with sort of purple inside? I wonder if that was one of the March of Dimes editions? Anyway - congrats - this is a great coin.........gotta' love it!

Yeppers, it's that one with the kind of mauve-y/purple-y color in the middle!

I guess I'm going to have to get in touch with Jenn and find out :lol:

Does anyone happen to have 1 or more of these available for trade of for sale?