Not another "Mailbox/Forums" coin!

UOTrackers

One question:

Once you are done, I would like do get one of the coins, how do I do this?

Tschakko - both previous versions of this coin have been minted and sold through GeoSwag/OakCoins. I would expect that this one would be also. They normally have quite a decent amount of these coins minted, so people shouldn't miss out. :angry:

Just for organization sake:

1. JIMBOBWE

2. kdv

3. UFGC

4. M02

5. M98

6. Matlock75

7. GAGA

8. KNOCK

9. nebukatneza

10. N.T.C.M.

11. rattusbaggus

12. Mr.Moo and MissKatie

13. mightyzinn

14. LionsLair

15. ReptileBoy

16. LionLad

17. Geo-Gophers

18. LuckyDuckie

19. LuckyMonkey

20. Fasty Cheetah

21. Whitby

22. Tschakko

23. FOSTIEEE

24. embi, J & lil miss embi

25. Nashuan

26. paganfrog

27. Satansbraten

28. Lorca.nl

29. Fastest Turtle

30. DavideL

31. GeoQuakers

32. marc'o'pole

33. stefisi

34. Buttwieser

35. ThePetersTrio

36. jbhodj&drake

37. roundnround we go

38. Sparticus06

39. Ida27

40. NASCARONE

41. Six Little Spookies

Any more names after these will go on the waiting list. NO guarantees with it but I will try my best.

Edited by UOTrackers

One question:

Tschakko - both previous versions of this coin have been minted and sold through GeoSwag/OakCoins. I would expect that this one would be also. They normally have quite a decent amount of these coins minted, so people shouldn't miss out. :angry:

Thank you keewee, i´ll be watching the thread and oakcoins for this, there are just too many distributors to keep track of :)

One question:

Tschakko - both previous versions of this coin have been minted and sold through GeoSwag/OakCoins. I would expect that this one would be also. They normally have quite a decent amount of these coins minted, so people shouldn't miss out. :)

Thank you keewee, i´ll be watching the thread and oakcoins for this, there are just too many distributors to keep track of :)

Tell me about it! My VISA card hates me!! :angry:

Please if there is still room for 'gardengorilla' I haven't been on any coins yet!

Your on this current draft!!!

All other recent asked for names have been added to the list. 3 spots remain then I'll put names into a "waiting in the wings" group

Oooh, yeah I just spotted it. I guess I was only looking at the organizational list. Woohoo! thanks guys!

GREAT NEWS!!! I got the preliminary die art back on the first completed side and the font size is fine!!! So all 106 names will be on that side just as they are. I'm going to start working on the other side tonight (pending cooperation from Bella) and will almost certainly fit everyone else on this side. More than likely I'll be asking for more names! See you soon!

Hmmmm....is my name on there somewhere and I am missing it? I have scanned over it several times and cant seem to see it. Am I not looking at the right pic? Maybe it's because it is 12:30 am and I have had a long, humid, nasty night at work? Will check back in the morning.

It´s on the list for the front side, which is not designed yet... :)