Not another "Mailbox/Forums" coin!

UOTrackers

The coin is now FULL!! Thanks so much for your patience with me and your understanding. I'll be sending the art over to the mint ASAP. Please note that this is NOT my coin, merely my concept and work, it will be produced and sold by Geoswag. Once I have more information I will post it here. I will probably receive some special Artist Editions of this coin, if you would be interested in one please send me an email to WicksWorksDesign@gmail.com and I'll put you on the list.

Email sent. I would love to get one for my small collection as i am picky what i keep and put in there.

So far it has been something with a special meaning or from a special person. I do have several hundred traders and sellers that i use at local events. I hope soon to get time to create a list of traders but I keep working on making new coiins and it takes all my spare time. Thanks and the coin looks great.

whoott, sounds exiting this coin with a lot of friends name on it.

Did you notice 2 mysteriecoiners on it to. [a big smile]

What means the special coins you have, how are they different??

Thanks for designing the coin uotrackers. [smile]

Mine are always different somehow, sometimes in metal type and others in enamels used. The coin is not complete yet so I wont know for certain until it is. Unfortunately I no longer actively collect coins, I occasionally pick one or two up for my daughter, but I will not be trading these.

Mine are always different somehow, sometimes in metal type and others in enamels used. The coin is not complete yet so I wont know for certain until it is. Unfortunately I no longer actively collect coins, I occasionally pick one or two up for my daughter, but I will not be trading these.

Will you be selling any for the March of Dimes fund raising?

Will you be selling any for the March of Dimes fund raising?

I would LOVE to be able to , but it will be up to the mint/vendor. Recently they have been very agreeable and allowed me to make 2 of a kind versions for me to sell for the March of Dimes. Basically it's the same coin but in special baby like colors, pastels mostly. So we'll see! If and when I get the March of Dimes versions I'll add them to this page of my site (it needs to be updated I have a couple new ones to add but that's the page!) http://www.wicksworksdesign.com/marchofdimes.html

Yes! I had forgotten all about this thread and thought I'd missed out on the coin altogether. I can't wait to to order a couple! : )

<dancity dancity dance!>

Just wondering if this geocoin is still planned for production....

I dont want to miss out on this very cool coin! Any info would be tremendously appreciated!

Regards! DrJeepStr :D

****UPDATE****

First I am UOTrackers Brae I'm just no longer a UOTracker...

I received this update from Oakcoins this week...

WW_wiymbv3_back01.jpg

WW_wiymbv3_back02.jpg

6n-01586-Front.jpg

The coins are finished and will likely be announced through Oakcoins in the next week or two!! The "Artist Editions" if you still call them that, I'm way out of the loop, are on their way to me now, however I no longer keep a "Store". My versions will be available for sale and I believe I have a list already, but if you had wanted one, I will only have 28, 2 of them are special for the March of Dimes auctions, if you wanted one send me an email to wicksworksdesign@gmail.com

If you have any questions I check my email much more regularly than the message boards here. I hope your as excited as I am to see these coins!

Jennifer

****UPDATE****

First I am UOTrackers Brae I'm just no longer a UOTracker...

I received this update from Oakcoins this week...

WW_wiymbv3_back01.jpg

WW_wiymbv3_back02.jpg

6n-01586-Front.jpg

The coins are finished and will likely be announced through Oakcoins in the next week or two!! The "Artist Editions" if you still call them that, I'm way out of the loop, are on their way to me now, however I no longer keep a "Store". My versions will be available for sale and I believe I have a list already, but if you had wanted one, I will only have 28, 2 of them are special for the March of Dimes auctions, if you wanted one send me an email to wicksworksdesign@gmail.com

If you have any questions I check my email much more regularly than the message boards here. I hope your as excited as I am to see these coins!

Jennifer

Nice job AGAIN Jen! Looks great.

Where is the PRICE for the geocoin?

Also, I cant make out most of the names on the coin, do you have better pics?

The price will be set by Geoswag, I'm not sure what it will be as I was only the designer.

The pictures I posted are the ones sent by the mint. When they arrive I will take better shots like I have of previous ones!