Not another "Mailbox/Forums" coin!

UOTrackers

I can only apologize profusely for what is a complete lack of professionalism on my part. I have had several personal things come up over the last few months but my main reason for not diving back into this is basically that it is such a hugely confusing task for me at times. I have a database full of the names and each time I dive in I print off a new one then go and highlight name as I add them, cross check and revise. I'm very sorry, I know this is the one coin that many people are interested in, mainly because it is a huge expense to have a coin made and this way you get onto one.

With all that said, I hope you can forgive me.

I have dug up what I think was my finalized front side, and a work in progress back side. As you will see there is still room. I did go back through the thread looking for any names that were asked for that were not on my lists and added a few, but there is still room. PLEASE check these over, if you see a mistake, ANY mistake let me know as I'm sure many of those listed do not check this thread often. I greatly appreciate your patience and again am very sorry.

Jen

wiymbv3_front01.jpg

wiymbv3_back01.jpg

Edited by UOTrackers

I can only apologize profusely for what is a complete lack of professionalism on my part. I have had several personal things come up over the last few months but my main reason for not diving back into this is basically that it is such a hugely confusing task for me at times. I have a database full of the names and each time I dive in I print off a new one then go and highlight name as I add them, cross check and revise. I'm very sorry, I know this is the one coin that many people are interested in, mainly because it is a huge expense to have a coin made and this way you get onto one.

With all that said, I hope you can forgive me.

I have dug up what I think was my finalized front side, and a work in progress back side. As you will see there is still room. I did go back through the thread looking for any names that were asked for that were not on my lists and added a few, but there is still room. PLEASE check these over, if you see a mistake, ANY mistake let me know as I'm sure many of those listed do not check this thread often. I greatly appreciate your patience and again am very sorry.

Jen

wiymbv3_front01.jpg

wiymbv3_back01.jpg

This is the latest version....I think....am I missing it on here. I posted the other to show that it was there at one point.

I've added some more names. Thanks for pointing out my errors, please continue to do so!

Please also note, this is not final, there may be some tweaking to make names fit better when all is said and done.

wiymbv3_back02.jpg

The design looks great and I definitely want to be able to buy some of these when they become available.

Just curious, will "Trackable at Geocaching.com" and "Trckng#" be listed in the comic bubbles (if so, I'd recommend the tracking number in the bigger bubble, but I guess "Track @ geocaching.com" may not fit so easily in the smaller bubble?) or on one of the surrounding borders, or on the outer rim itself?

Thanks for all of your hard work on this coin!

_c3_

I've added some more names. Thanks for pointing out my errors, please continue to do so!

Please also note, this is not final, there may be some tweaking to make names fit better when all is said and done.

wiymbv3_back02.jpg

Thank you for getting My name on there. :rolleyes: I will be keeping a good eye on this to get some.

Keep up the great work.

wiymbv3_back02.jpg

The design looks great and I definitely want to be able to buy some of these when they become available.

Just curious, will "Trackable at Geocaching.com" and "Trckng#" be listed in the comic bubbles (if so, I'd recommend the tracking number in the bigger bubble, but I guess "Track @ geocaching.com" may not fit so easily in the smaller bubble?) or on one of the surrounding borders, or on the outer rim itself?

Thanks for all of your hard work on this coin!

_c3_

I've got this covered, but thanks for the input!

My adult kids cache - it would be cool to all be on this one - it would be bgrffdave, ALinMaine and FrancisFamily.

If you could fit any of them on. Thanks a bunch - this is a huge project!

OK some creative re-arranging and I got them. Room for one more name about 6 letters in length

wiymbv3_back04.jpg

Edited by UOTrackers