Not another "Mailbox/Forums" coin!

UOTrackers

ok, maybe someone can direct me to the post that explains how one gets thier name put on the coin so I don't have to read through the previous 350 posts to find out how... :unsure:

You just say you'd like to be added and presto your on the list! (I got ya on there now!)

For others curious, please reply to this thread and say you'd like to be added and please put how you'd like your name to appear on the coin in the reply post as well!

Most excellent! Thanks a million! :blink:

Cool to see my name on the coin.

Can you please remove the space between Sweden and Hawk and write SwedenHawk.

Thanks a lot,

Axel (SwedenHawk)

-UPDATE-

I have re-edited the first side of the coin. PLEASE look it over and check that your name is correct!

I am in need of MORE names for the opposite side! I will take 40 names for right now until I can figure out how they will fit. The same rules apply as from the very beginning, IF YOU HAVE BEEN ON ONE OF THESE COINS BEFORE YOU CANNOT GET ON THIS ONE. Some things to think about, the shorter your names, the more that will fit on the coin. Think about abbreviations, if they will work for you. With any luck, and enough new names this will be turned in VERY soon! Sorry about the wait.

wiymbv3_front01.jpg

ok, maybe someone can direct me to the post that explains how one gets thier name put on the coin so I don't have to read through the previous 350 posts to find out how... :unsure:

You just say you'd like to be added and presto your on the list! (I got ya on there now!)

For others curious, please reply to this thread and say you'd like to be added and please put how you'd like your name to appear on the coin in the reply post as well!

I asked if my name could stay in the same place it was, now I dont see it! Is this the back side?

Here is the list so far:

1. LuckyDuckie

2. LuckyMonkey

3. Fasty Cheetah

4. Whitby

5. Tschakko

6. NascarOne

7. FOSTIEEE

8. K.N.O.C.K.

Huh!? You are missing all the names of people prior to LuckyDuckie.

No need to make the list anyway as you can bet Jen is doing one and all you will end up doing is confusing people.

I thought I was already on the front side, but now I can't find me anymore. It's only 3 letters so easy to overlook I guess. Just in case I'm not there, can I still fit on the flip side?

And if there is more space left, my geofriends would love to be there too:

DavideL

GeoQuakers

marc'o'pole

stefisi

Just for organization sake:

1. JIMBOBWE

2. kdv

3. UFGC

4. M02

5. M98

6. Matlock75

7. GAGA

8. KNOCK

9. nebukatneza

10. N.T.C.M.

11. rattusbaggus

12. Mr.Moo and MissKatie

13. mightyzinn

14. LionsLair

15. ReptileBoy

16. LionLad

17. Geo-Gophers

18. LuckyDuckie

19. LuckyMonkey

20. Fasty Cheetah

21. Whitby

22. Tschakko

23. FOSTIEEE

24. embi, J & lil miss embi

25. Nashuan

26. paganfrog

27. Satansbraten

28. Lorca.nl

29. Fastest Turtle

30. DavideL

31. GeoQuakers

32. marc'o'pole

33. stefisi

34. Buttwieser

35. ThePetersTrio

36. jbhodj&drake

37. roundnround we go

38. Sparticus06

39. Ida27

40. NASCARONE

41. FOSTIEEE

42. Six Little Spookies

Edited by UOTrackers

Now to answer some questions...

If you don't see your name on this 2nd draft, but it was on the first draft rest assured I still have your name. I started the project over and changed the template a bit, so while the first try I got 87 names on it, this try I got 106. This still and probably will be changed. Anyone who has seen the previous versions knows that the names are pretty small, I don't want them too small. I'm sending this draft to the mint to see if it is currently too small. So no worries, I will get you all on there plus the 40 extra I just asked for. I will do my BEST to keep your names fully visible. I can't always group you together with people you want to be with because I am trying to fit names into spaces that are available.

Thank you for putting my name on the list, I really like the design and I am thinking the project is a great thing to do :

One question:

Once you are done, I would like do get one of the coins, how do I do this?

One more name, if there is room:

Ida27

Just for organization sake:

1. JIMBOBWE

2. kdv

3. UFGC

4. M02

5. M98

6. Matlock75

7. GAGA

8. KNOCK

9. nebukatneza

10. N.T.C.M.

11. rattusbaggus

12. Mr.Moo and MissKatie

13. mightyzinn

14. LionsLair

15. ReptileBoy

16. LionLad

17. Geo-Gophers

18. LuckyDuckie

19. LuckyMonkey

20. Fasty Cheetah

21. Whitby

22. Tschakko

23. FOSTIEEE

24. embi, J & lil miss embi

25. Nashuan

26. paganfrog

27. Satansbraten

28. Lorca.nl

29. Fastest Turtle

30. DavideL

31. GeoQuakers

32. marc'o'pole

33. stefisi

34. Buttwieser

35. ThePetersTrio

36. jbhodj&drake

37. roundnround we go

You forgot NASCARONE, the dad who asked if he and his son could be on it! Son's name was FOSTIEEE