Not another "Mailbox/Forums" coin!

UOTrackers

I see I put my name on the add list way back on December 5 on page 3 of this thread, but it looks like my name didn't get on the list! Why? ;)

She has only done one side so far. You will probably be on the other side.....

Yep don't worry, I took 125 names and fit 83 on the first side, so most likely after all is said and done I'll be looking for more names. I'm not a bit tired yet and it's 10 pm so maybe tonight I'll get the other side done, then get to work on the smaller details!

OK here's the first draft of one side of the coin. If your name is on this side ( I fit 83 of them) check it and make sure it is spelled right. In a few cases a letter may be cut off in order to fit around the design. If this is a HUGE problem for you let me know. The colors are NOT set yet, and there is more to the outter ring than I am currently showing, but I think you get the idea that this is an Air Mail What was in your mailbox coin! Comments, suggestions etc welcome.

wiymv3_front03.jpg

Wow ! Nice design UOTrackers.

My name is on this side but there's a spelling mistake. It's SecretChief not SecretChef.

Thanks a lot for making this project.

Yep don't worry, I took 125 names and fit 83 on the first side, so most likely after all is said and done I'll be looking for more names. I'm not a bit tired yet and it's 10 pm so maybe tonight I'll get the other side done, then get to work on the smaller details!

Gardengorilla would sure like to get on the other side, if there's extra room! Pretty please.

If you still need a short name to fill up some 'corner', I'd love to be included (kdv)!

Katja

You caught me, literally! That's me, brae, I had nothing else I could fit in that small space and it looked odd empty. Small spaces are ALWAYS my hardest part. SO if anyone has any 3 or 4 letter names or initials post here and I can most likely fit them in (and remove my brae).

It looks pretty good to me.

I am okay fwiw if you chop off parts of the underscores. I see on the right side of the coin between

BRoKeN W and dflye is something that looks like "orae". I could see "_c3_" fitting better there with parts of the underscores chopped off a little and whatever "orae" is would be more easily seen where _c3_ was.

Of course, with that said, I really like the design! And if it's easier to keep it as is, then so be it. :anibad:I like it!

Thanks for all the work you've put into this!

_c3_

Haven't seen any updates on side 2....did I miss anything? :)

No, it just got pushed to the backburner for a bit. Not to worry, I will be working on it again soon!

So, is Intolerable going to stay on there twice :):)

one name is missing and that's

nebukatneza

if it's too long, maybe my group

N.T.C.M.

have seen this thread for the first time now...:)

Just Maybe, You could switch one out for another :)

-UPDATE-

I have re-edited the first side of the coin. PLEASE look it over and check that your name is correct!

I am in need of MORE names for the opposite side! I will take 40 names for right now until I can figure out how they will fit. The same rules apply as from the very beginning, IF YOU HAVE BEEN ON ONE OF THESE COINS BEFORE YOU CANNOT GET ON THIS ONE. Some things to think about, the shorter your names, the more that will fit on the coin. Think about abbreviations, if they will work for you. With any luck, and enough new names this will be turned in VERY soon! Sorry about the wait.

wiymbv3_front01.jpg

Edited by UOTrackers

I am in need of MORE names for the opposite side! The same rules apply as from the very beginning, see the first post (until I can edit this one). With any luck, and enough new names this will be turned in VERY soon! Sorry about the wait.

Can I get my son rattusbaggus on there please and thanks. :unsure:

Well, if you find yourself pressed to add more names, mightyzinn wants his name on the coin badly. He doesn't post here though, just tells me which coins he wants me to buy them whenever a picture appears in posts... so please consider him a 'oh my gosh, I wish we had just one more name to finish the coin' :unsure:

I don't see our name on this side but I think we are supposed to be on the other side already but if not please add Nochipra. Thanks

Yep I have you! I changed the format a bit, and was able to fit 106 names on the front. I may still have to re-work it though, the names may be too small. I still have plenty of room though so we'll see!

-UPDATE-

I have re-edited the first side of the coin. PLEASE look it over and check that your name is correct!

I am in need of MORE names for the opposite side! I will take 40 names for right now until I can figure out how they will fit. The same rules apply as from the very beginning, IF YOU HAVE BEEN ON ONE OF THESE COINS BEFORE YOU CANNOT GET ON THIS ONE. Some things to think about, the shorter your names, the more that will fit on the coin. Think about abbreviations, if they will work for you. With any luck, and enough new names this will be turned in VERY soon! Sorry about the wait.

wiymbv3_front01.jpg

stickerooni looks fine!

ok, maybe someone can direct me to the post that explains how one gets thier name put on the coin so I don't have to read through the previous 350 posts to find out how... :unsure:

You just say you'd like to be added and presto your on the list! (I got ya on there now!)

For others curious, please reply to this thread and say you'd like to be added and please put how you'd like your name to appear on the coin in the reply post as well!