Not another "Mailbox/Forums" coin!

UOTrackers

Looks like there's 2 more spots left!

81. KrazyTrollz

82. angryEMT

83. menace

84. FASTFRANK&WANDA or FF&W

85. clemsonbeav

86. Jackalgirl - I think you made it in a previous round, either way your in!

87. FountainB

88. Lyonden_ut

89. WVKiwi

90. moscow32

91. TeamEccs21

92. marpomem

93. hasseper

94. Skillet68

95. RSFish1

96. LBKids or LBK

97. Arrow One - I'll check and see when I put the names in excel!

98. tlarson

99. LordXtra

100. peanutgang

101. maldar

102. scavok

103. exoticpetman - Psst, I'm a She!!

104. caching 4 fun

105. koikeeper

106. Sallies

107. Bolingbrook Joe

108. NYSandy23

109. Lelle1987

110. PSU Fan

111. PLnauta

112. backhiker

113. Sweden Hawk

114. deafhunt

115. DrJeepStr

116. forestfyre07

117. derschlings

118. Smily2617

OK here's the first draft of one side of the coin. If your name is on this side ( I fit 83 of them) check it and make sure it is spelled right. In a few cases a letter may be cut off in order to fit around the design. If this is a HUGE problem for you let me know. The colors are NOT set yet, and there is more to the outter ring than I am currently showing, but I think you get the idea that this is an Air Mail What was in your mailbox coin! Comments, suggestions etc welcome.

wiymv3_front03.jpg

OK here's the first draft of one side of the coin. If your name is on this side ( I fit 83 of them) check it and make sure it is spelled right. In a few cases a letter may be cut off in order to fit around the design. If this is a HUGE problem for you let me know. The colors are NOT set yet, and there is more to the outter ring than I am currently showing, but I think you get the idea that this is an Air Mail What was in your mailbox coin! Comments, suggestions etc welcome.

wiymv3_front03.jpg

I see us at the bottom!! Cool. If you need to take the blank out of The Amigos (TheAmigos), that would be o.k., too. Thank you for all your hard work!

It looks pretty good to me.

I am okay fwiw if you chop off parts of the underscores. I see on the right side of the coin between

BRoKeN W and dflye is something that looks like "orae". I could see "_c3_" fitting better there with parts of the underscores chopped off a little and whatever "orae" is would be more easily seen where _c3_ was.

Of course, with that said, I really like the design! And if it's easier to keep it as is, then so be it. :PI like it!

Thanks for all the work you've put into this!

_c3_

wiymv3_front03.jpg

wiymv3_front03.jpg

Very nice!

You caught me, literally! That's me, brae, I had nothing else I could fit in that small space and it looked odd empty. Small spaces are ALWAYS my hardest part. SO if anyone has any 3 or 4 letter names or initials post here and I can most likely fit them in (and remove my brae).

It looks pretty good to me.

I am okay fwiw if you chop off parts of the underscores. I see on the right side of the coin between

BRoKeN W and dflye is something that looks like "orae". I could see "_c3_" fitting better there with parts of the underscores chopped off a little and whatever "orae" is would be more easily seen where _c3_ was.

Of course, with that said, I really like the design! And if it's easier to keep it as is, then so be it. :PI like it!

Thanks for all the work you've put into this!

_c3_

wiymv3_front03.jpg

Very nice But Intolerable is on there Twice :blink:

We see our name and we see alot of other People from Michigan and see a few people names that we have met that are from Wisconsin as well, OOh yeh it is cool to see that the official 5th Chapter made it on the coin. LOL. Cant wait to see the otherside and love the design. Job well done. We will be in for a couple, first coin to have our geocaching name on it. :blink:

Barry and Val/sweetlife