Not another "Mailbox/Forums" coin!

UOTrackers

It's time for me to take a 2nd batch of 20 names. IF you can abbreviate your name it's appreciated, but not necessary. In an effort to be fair, please ONLY ask for me to include your caching name, part of this name collecting is in the timing, and I really can't have someone posting a ton of names for those who aren't online, have patience there will be more opportunities, I promise! OK GO!

21. Izzyvet

22. Brewer Chef

23. FuRbRaT

24. Lil Weasel

25. sweetlife

26. kehunt64

27. Miss America1

28. stickerooni

29. 5littlemonkeys

30. SecretChief

31. Mr.Explorer3

32. johnthesalty

33. AuntieNae

34. Messa

35. Cache Jedi

36. The Tapps

37. Team Fireboy

38. GR8 Eyes

39. avroair - but I need to check, weren't you on V.2? It's too late for me to check right now.

40. Thirstymick

If you didn't make it this time, don't fret, there will be 5 more opportunities, and if there is still so much more interest, well, we'll see ;P

If your name is on this list please check to be sure it is correct, if it is NOT correct please send me a PM with the corrections. Thanks so much!

ooh sweet, thanks UOTrackers!!! :laughing:

OK Ya'll I'm ready for the 3rd batch of 20 names! Please only ask for yourself to be included, it's not fair to those online to have those not online added. If by some chance your name can be shortened in any way, PLEASE let me know. first 20 only, I will ask for others another time, thanks so much! ONLY post in this thread, no emails of private messages please, it gets too confusing.

1. Fairyhoney

2. earthrooster

3. Ble68

4. Woodland Clan

5. Dolfy

6. Cheesy Pigs

7. dhenninger

8. rinauldi

9. usyoopers

10. TokyoBlossom

11. SEWdaugh

12. Rockin Roddy

13. Vanelle

14. davee-n-cachincarrie

15. intolerable

16. Fingers Crossed

17. MRJIFFY

18. IthacaDoodle

19. BRoKeN W

20. mousekakat

21. Izzyvet

22. Brewer Chef

23. FuRbRaT

24. Lil Weasel

25. sweetlife

26. kehunt64

27. Miss America1

28. stickerooni

29. 5littlemonkeys

30. SecretChief

31. Mr.Explorer3

32. johnthesalty

33. AuntieNae

34. Messa

35. Cache Jedi

36. The Tapps

37. Team Fireboy

38. GR8 Eyes

39. avroair - but I need to check, weren't you on V.2? It's too late for me to check right now.

40. Thirstymick

41. tadpole379 WOW your faster than me!!!

42. Frank n Beck

43. Theotokos

44. Moozer

45. dark_onyx1982

46. Ambrosia YEP you made it! I love your Avatar btw!

47. KAboom

48. OverTheEdge

49. all41 - nice n short, love it!

50. Cache Maine

51. Kboy - another short one woohoo!

52. Hockeyhick

53. Cache-n-Kerry

54. Water Lily

55. wsgaskins

56. Patudles

57. PolskiKrol

58. Dardevle

59. DJSnarg

60. Bassmig

OK that's it for this batch of 20. If you didn't make it onto this batch don't fret, I"ll be taking more names still, just keep wathcing for the subtitle to change for batch #4!

Edited by UOTrackers

I am now taking the 4th batch of 20 names for the Forums V.3 coin. Please read the first post if you are not sure what this is about. If you have been on previous versions you cannot be on this one (sorry) Please ONLY request your own caching name so as to be fair to everyone else who is online at the time of this posting. I am taking names NOW regardless of the time that is posted when the thread title changes ( I don't see a Mod on right now). I may not be up long enough to add in all 20 names, but they will be accepted in the order in which they post here. I will surely check first thing in the morning for an "official" listing. If you do not make it to this batch don't fret, I'll be asking for more before the 1st!

61. dflye

62. imchasingshadows

63. TreasureHunters5 or TH5

64. Nurse Nanna

65. dimkasmir

66. OwlCacher

67. _c3_

68. SCYoli

69. Ranger Fox

70. SCBrian

71. BlueMotmot

72. The Amigos

73. Wavesprite

74. dimkasmir

75. Lisa70000

76. Tigsurfn

77. Stungbythebug

78. Wutzebear

79. Steinwälzer

80. Sallies

PS if by some chance you can shorten your name by using initials or any other shortened version PLEASE by all means do so!

Edited by UOTrackers