Not another "Mailbox/Forums" coin!

UOTrackers

why are we not in the list? :lol:

Hi, the reason you are not on the list YET, is because I was not taking names when I first posted this thread. In an effort to be fair to everyone I will only be taking names in batches of 20. I will take these batches randomly on different days and different hours to try and allow many countries and working classes to participate. Don't fret I've only taken 20 names so far and I plan to take 120 more. Each time I ask for a new batch of names I will write to the mods and ask them to change the subtitle to reflect the batch number I am asking for. I will also endeavor to wait until they have posted the change before taking a new list of names. So to recap, while you did post in the very beginning letting me know you wanted to be included you didn't get in when I asked for the first batch. Stay tuned I'll ask for a second batch later this week, probably sometime on Wednesday or Thursday as I know I have some free time on both of those days. So keep watching! I promise I will try VERY hard to get everyone on the coin who wants to be included (that wasn't on V.1 or V.2).

It's time for me to take a 2nd batch of 20 names. IF you can abbreviate your name it's appreciated, but not necessary. In an effort to be fair, please ONLY ask for me to include your caching name, part of this name collecting is in the timing, and I really can't have someone posting a ton of names for those who aren't online, have patience there will be more opportunities, I promise! OK GO!

21. Izzyvet

22. Brewer Chef

23. FuRbRaT

24. Lil Weasel

25. sweetlife

26. kehunt64

27. Miss America1

28. stickerooni

29. 5littlemonkeys

30. SecretChief

31. Mr.Explorer3

32. johnthesalty

33. AuntieNae

34. Messa

35. Cache Jedi

36. The Tapps

37. Team Fireboy

38. GR8 Eyes

39. avroair - but I need to check, weren't you on V.2? It's too late for me to check right now.

40. Thirstymick

If you didn't make it this time, don't fret, there will be 5 more opportunities, and if there is still so much more interest, well, we'll see ;P

Edited by UOTrackers

It's time for me to take a 2nd batch of 20 names. IF you can abbreviate your name it's appreciated, but not necessary. In an effort to be fair, please ONLY ask for me to include your caching name, part of this name collecting is in the timing, and I really can't have someone posting a ton of names for those who aren't online, have patience there will be more opportunities, I promise! OK GO!

Brewer Chef

FuRbRaT

Lil Weasel

Thank you!

I don't mind at all, I had to step away from the computer anyway! Thanks for keeping it updated for me.

For those of you in this first batch please check your name to be sure it is exactly how you want it. I will add them to my database once I know they are correct.

For everyone who didn't make it, stay tuned I still need another 120 names and will continue to take them in batches of 20 randomly (ie. whenever I get a chance to sit down for a period of time at the computer, lol)

Line # 11 - SEWdaugh

Looks great, thank you, hope to see it on the coin.

Thanks again

SEWdaugh

21. Izzyvet

22. Brewer Chef

23. FuRbRaT

24. Lil Weasel

25. sweetlife

26. kehunt64

27. Miss America1

28. stickerooni

29. 5littlemonkeys

30. SecretChief

31. Mr.Explorer3

32. johnthesalty

33. AuntieNae

34. Messa

35. Cache Jedi

36. The Tapps

37. Team Fireboy

38. GR8 Eyes

39. avroair - but I need to check, weren't you on V.2? It's too late for me to check right now.

40. Thirstymick

If you didn't make it this time, don't fret, there will be 5 more opportunities, and if there is still so much more interest, well, we'll see ;P

If your name is on this list please check to be sure it is correct, if it is NOT correct please send me a PM with the corrections. Thanks so much!

Doh, I see a rule change. "...please ONLY ask for me to include your caching name..." Since in the last batch people posted for others, I thought this was going to be accepted again. I'm sorry for not reading the entire message in my rush to post.

sorry.

I know, I'm sorry, I just had a premonition of all the wonderful caring people who are on listing their friends who are not on at the moment and then it would become a zoo for me. I really try very hard to be fair to everyone, I know it doesn't always seem like it, and I always seem to upset someone, but I do try. There will be more chances, get out your phone a friend list and keep it by the computer! Ring em up when I post for batch 3!!! ;D