Help (again)

I have a palm and I was wondering if it was possible to download the cache information page to it.

~.~Scare Force One

I downloaded, installed, then paid for and Registered Cachemate more than two years ago. It is a great little program on my Palm M500. I Export the information in .pdb format from GSAK. The cache info is transferred at the next HotSync.

It depends on your Palm's capabilities Scare Force One.

Here's another option: (maybe)

If your Palm runs a web browser like Blazer then one can browse the target page, select Save Page and you are done.

Loren :huh:

I have a palm and I was wondering if it was possible to download the cache information page to it.

~.~Scare Force One

If your Palm runs a web browser like Blazer then one can browse the target page, select Save Page and you are done.

Loren :huh:

~.~Scare Force One

Please, please - look it the Pocket Query - GSAK - Cachmate options mentioned above - much easier to use and the displays are great.

Loren :)

~.~Scare Force One

Please, please - look it the Pocket Query - GSAK - Cachmate options mentioned above - much easier to use and the displays are great.

Thanks for all the help guys

If you specifically want to display HTML on your Palm you can convert it with Plucker.

I like the Plucker option best. One non-standard thing that I do, however, is use Sunrise desktop instead of Plucker's desktop application. Sunrise runs faster and syncs any pics from GC.com's cache pages to the cache pages on my pda.

Edited by sbell111

If you specifically want to display HTML on your Palm you can convert it with Plucker.

I like the Plucker option best. One non-standard thing that I do, however, is use Sunrise desktop instead of Plucker's desktop application. Sunrise runs faster and syncs any pics from GC.com's cache pages to the cache pages on my pda.

I wondered if there was a way to get the actual cache page to show on my Palm...is there a fee for Plunker? Very difficult to set up?

I wondered if there was a way to get the actual cache page to show on my Palm...is there a fee for Plunker? Very difficult to set up?

Plucker is free and is simple to use, but doesn't have all the features GSAK offers. That is why I chose GSAK after trying Plucker. You can Export from GSAK in HTML format, as well as many other formats.

Plucker is free and is simple to use, but doesn't have all the features GSAK offers. That is why I chose GSAK after trying Plucker. You can Export from GSAK in HTML format, as well as many other formats.

I'll have to check out the html. Thanks Miragee!

Using GSAK doesn't preclude the use of Plucker. I use GSAK to export the html that Plucker uses. Well, actually, I use GSAK to export the html that Sunrise uses. I then sync that to the Plucker application on my pda.

I realize that I just made it sound really complicated, but it isn't.

Edited by sbell111

There is no fee for the use of Plucker or Sunrise's desktop application. It's also pretty easy to set up.

If you check out CYBret's Geocacher-U page that I'm pretty sure that someone linked up above, it will walk you through the setup of Plucker's desktop application. Sunrise's app sets up pretty much exactly the same way.

Edited by sbell111