Christmas Cheer II

BlueMotmot

My geopins arrived today and I would like to share them with those who did not receive a coin in Christmas Cheer I. So, if you would like a Moose on the Loose Geopin, and you did not reply in time to win a geocoin, email me. My cutoff will be the first ten emails, but if you really want one, email me anyways. The goal is to make someone happy!!

Wow! Yet, another very kind gesture from Motmot! I, for one, am very thankful that there are people like you in this world. Although, you are giving away coins and pins here, I know that this is probably only one aspect of the wonderful and generous person that you are.

Lost again, but CONGRATULATIONS to all of the winners!

Received my Moose of the Loose pin today and it is VERY nice. I want to thank you for offering to send a pin even though my email was 12th. I hope you have a very happy holiday season :) Are the matching coins still available for purchase and if so, which site is selling them?

Thank you

We just got home and seen the pin that was offered to the first ten people. Very beautiful pin. Looks like we are late tho. Congrads to all that got the Moose on the loose pin:) Very Generous of you to offer things like this to people. Happy Holidays to you and to everyone out here in the Geocaching World.

Barry and Val

sweetlife

Mountain, WI.

My geopins arrived today and I would like to share them with those who did not receive a coin in Christmas Cheer I. So, if you would like a Moose on the Loose Geopin, and you did not reply in time to win a geocoin, email me. My cutoff will be the first ten emails, but if you really want one, email me anyways. The goal is to make someone happy!!

I see you want to make everyone happy, i missed out on the pins, so can I have a pony instead? :ph34r:

Very nice looking pin! Thank you for continuing to bring holiday cheer to the forums.