What's the perfect gift for a Geocacher?

Hobo2

My favorite geocacher is getting 10 days of geocaching in the form of micros . . .

1 - Fence post cap 'preform' micro

1 - Light bulb cache

3 - magnetic preforms painted flat black, rust/primer and silver

3 - camo painted preforms; faux granite, dark tree bark and light tree bark

3 - unpainted preforms for camo of his choice

OOOPS! That's 11! What will I do?

Merry Christmas! Cache On!

JohnTee

I'll try to post some pictures later . . .

I would like a camelback hydrotainer thingy like the ones that hold water in a knapsack-like container, except I want an insulated one that will hold coffee or hot chocolate for days like today. There is nothing like 3 quarts of Columbian Dark Roast to get one through their geocaching day.

:(

Or maybe 3 quarts of margaritas for those hot summertime treks! :unsure::laughing::D:D

Edited by geowizerd

I would like a camelback hydrotainer thingy like the ones that hold water in a knapsack-like container, except I want an insulated one that will hold coffee or hot chocolate for days like today. There is nothing like 3 quarts of Columbian Dark Roast to get one through their geocaching day.

Or maybe 3 quarts of magaritas for those hot summertime treks! :unsure::laughing::D:D

Yep! There's nothing like hiking across the Texas flatlands in 105+ degree weather looking for ammo cans and drinking margaritas!

:laughing:

As if cleaning those bladders isn't hard enough..

:D

I have one of those hydration packs and it is my main "caching bag". It isn't a Camelback brand, but a no name one I got a BJs (superstore club) for $20. It works great, and has tons of extra pockets and compartments to store GPS, batteries, cache swag etc. Very comfortable to wear on your back.... I highly suggest one! My friend uses a full size back pack and finds it too bulky and it gets caught on things when bushwacking.....

Just my 2 cents.....

Tracy :(