Etrex Vista and Mapsource - Nice starter set

For Sale:

Slightly used Garmin Etrex Vista (b&w). With PC cable. Cable is a serial cable, and will include a serial to usb adapter as well. The GPS has been used for less then 10 caches. It has some minor wear, nothing major and the screen it self it in great condition. The bottom corner does have a little scratch on it, on the plastic not on the screen.

Also included is Garmin's Mapsource 1:100,000 US Topo maps on CD. This is the 3 cd version with the orange cover, not the just released 2008 edition on DVD. It says version 3.02 on the back of the cd case, though when you do the updates from Garmin's website it becomes version 6.13.4.

I'm getting rid of this because I don't have the time to cache much anymore, and I when I do my old explorist 100 will do the job. I need to get rid of a few things to raise money for books next semester. I just bought this as a package set a few months ago and the whole thing is still in great shape.

$120 shipped. PayPal preferred.

PM me or e-mail me at FJLuther@gmail.com

:(

edit...

Questions sent to me via a PM but thought I would include the answers here for everyone to avoid repeating them.

Answer to question.. I don't have any of the original packaging or manuals, but they can easily be downloaded from Garmin's website.

Answer to question 2... The rubber band around the sides is solidly intact, and not peeling at all.

Edited by Elminster7781