FS Dream Catcher Set of 4 GeoCoins

maldar

OK....so I'm a bit sssssllloooowwwww. I just emailed Naomi telling her I should have known this when I saw who was hosting the auction! THANKS!!

I also finally found the thread where you guys have been doing the planning...you people are just too nice!! I am truly touched!! I just saw where someone was in need, and I love those coins...so I was going to bid on them (even had entered an amount to bid)...thought I'd better check my finances first.

Truly touching what everyone has done for us, I can't express it in words. As I told Naomi, I'm used to giving, not getting...this is overwhelming. THANK-YOU ALL!!

OK...I just re-read the whole thing...guess I'd have had a clue if I'd have clicked the link? I just went to the coin auction...go figure! Would have found the other thread a bit sooner...

Now I really look silly, guess I'm slower than I thought. Gotta start reading the whole posts, no wonder I get into so much flak in the other forums sections!

Tickled pink I say...Just absolutley tickled pink!!!! :(

How freakin cool! Ya know...This happened to me a short bit ago, I found out we wer'nt gonna have insurance after we had our baby and didnt know what I was gonna do. I had so much goin on and all my funds were spent in the process of movin and wrappin up my loose ends.

When I recieved an email of a payment acceptance!!! "Whats this?" after a wee bit of investigation I found out that there was a tough cointest that all the Geocoin Chat took part in to win, of which the coins were ebayed and all the funds were sent to me!!! It was a group effort and they chose me as the recipient! I was so flattered and in awe that these folks chose me...with the funds set forth to help with my situation we will set up a savings for the little one...Once again~THANK YOU GEOCOIN COMMUNITY!!!!

I know how ya feel Roddy...Just aint used to people treating you like this, but we gotta help a brotha in need somehow...Bid Placed!!! :)

I saw Droo's offer and that is great! This guys got a lot of cachin up to do!!! :)...you'll be back in the game in no time!!!

CACHE HARD and CACHE ON!!!

OK...I just re-read the whole thing...guess I'd have had a clue if I'd have clicked the link? I just went to the coin auction...go figure! Would have found the other thread a bit sooner...

Now I really look silly, guess I'm slower than I thought. Gotta start reading the whole posts, no wonder I get into so much flak in the other forums sections!

No, you're Not silly - - - This is just the nature of the forum nature :D and the cachers behind it. We all want to help however, whenever and wherever we can!