RAINFOREST JEWEL GEOCOIN

tsunrisebey

Postvan chugged up the hill this morning, deliveries are getting later and later every day, it was almost afternoon. The postvan must have winter tyres on, we have snow and ice all along the driveway. I see a package, it's one of those padded mailers, US style. It's from Tsun - RJ V2's - fantastic, I have two of each finish, one to keep and one to trade, I missed out on the Earth Turtles, so I am open to offers.

I know some of you are still waiting on these frogs. I'm not sure why it is taking so long (especially the Canada orders). They were all mailed out the same day on the 7th of January. It took 3 weeks for me to get a trade from Calgary, AB so, keep hanging in there, wish I could make them go faster. Probably held up in customs :D

tsun

I know some of you are still waiting on these frogs. I'm not sure why it is taking so long (especially the Canada orders). They were all mailed out the same day on the 7th of January. It took 3 weeks for me to get a trade from Calgary, AB so, keep hanging in there, wish I could make them go faster. Probably held up in customs :D

tsun

I got mine early last week up here in BC

Does anyone have a spare to trade? Stuffed up preorder and now my trade with someone has fallen silent.

sydney round coin silver

sydney koala gold/copper

sydney koala silver (trade only)

geocaching dragon07 gold (ruby eyes)

Enigma

Caching bug silver

dutch micro

dragonfly 07 green

decypher lizard

Solvognen Sunchariot copper

signal denmark

signal canada

surfboard dots

GW5 sunburst silver

Cinema Boxers 10th anniversary silver

tiki mojo's hoard*

Ellandel australia (silver)

dragonfly 07 yellow

karma fairy glitter LE

hand of fatima copper (imperfect)

Does anyone know what version this is??

I saw it on eBay and they say it is an V2 Black Nickel, but the colors are strange

That's the color scheme on my black nickel v2 also, but are deeper colors of red and orange, not so fluorescent looking as this one

Honestly it looks like a bad photoshop or photo enhancement. They tried to brighten it up and when they did that they added to much saturation and it changed the whole color look. They were trying to make the 2 different leafs stand out and just messed up the other colors.

The only coins minted are the coins that I've shown in the thread. If something looks differnt it's because the picture someone took just isn't a good one. It's tough to take a good picture of translucent enamels.

There are no secret versions hopping around. I always tell everyone exactly what is being minted.

Now if I can just figure out a way to sell this Titanium, purple translucent version without any of you catching on, I can take my millions and move to Tahiti <_<

I saw it on eBay and they say it is an V2 Black Nickel, but the colors are strange

4e22_1.JPG

Tsun, i like this bright color scheme and it looks from the pic to be gold not Black nickel. maybe a remint trying to get that color is possible? that and the trans purple and Titanium of course. lol

Mike <_<

4e22_1.JPG

Tsun, i like this bright color scheme and it looks from the pic to be gold not Black nickel. maybe a remint trying to get that color is possible? that and the trans purple and Titanium of course. lol

Mike :lol:

I can see where ebay would be confusing to some people and that is BN even though the pic looks to be gold metal. No more frogs for me (any time soon at least and definitely not another remint).

OT: I got a maze coin in a trade and could never get that stinkin little ball in the middle. Then I got kind frustrated and shook it real hard. Well I'll be darned if that little silver ball wasnt sitting right in the middle after that. No skill needed after all, just sheer frustration <_<

OT: I got a maze coin in a trade and could never get that stinkin little ball in the middle. Then I got kind frustrated and shook it real hard. Well I'll be darned if that little silver ball wasnt sitting right in the middle after that. No skill needed after all, just sheer frustration <_<

OT: really what metal? I misses out on V2 maybey i could work a trade with you too.