RAINFOREST JEWEL GEOCOIN

tsunrisebey

I assigned everyone a number and used a random number generator to pick the numbers (the one I posted for UOTrackers for her cointest). The numbers picked were 39 and 109. Those names were:

Scavok-Colorado

and

smort78-Norway

Each of you has won the V1 Black Nickel (my version) if you do not want this coin, please send me an email/pm, I will draw another name.

Congrat's to both of you.

So out of 25 of those coins-21 were given away in packages to the V1 customers and 1 was used for a silent auction and these 2 were held back for purposes of this drawing. Which leaves the last one for me :D So if anyone is looking to trade for the V1BN, you're going to have to track down and bribe someone else other than me :D

tsun :D

Edited by tsunrisebey

Well I thought long and hard about ordering any of the v2's. I do not think they will be able to out do or match the v1's I have. But I ended up ordering some of the black nickle just in case I could be wrong.

My V2 black nickels came today. I was right. The V1's are so much prettier then the V2's. But the V2's are nice also.

On a side note I noticed one of the little jewels on the toe of one of my gold V1's had come off. It is still in the little plastic bag with the coin but now have to figure out how to glue it back on.

:D If I'd known you'd missed out I would have ordered one for you Forthferalz. I only have one 'spare' and that's already accounted for. You are usually way more 'on the ball' than me!

I cant wait for these little bejewelled preciousnesses to jump into my mailbox!

And on a side note - I am so impressed by the way the Lilypad Frog, the Earth Turtles and the Rainforest Jewels look when they are grouped together! Oh the bling! :D:D

Somehow I've managed to miss each of these.

Does anyone have one they'd like to trade?

Got some V2 ..... for you.

AWESOME LOVE THEM great job!!! Even though you are a vikings fan.....LOL

Love them especially BN, I love the BN metal and it looks good with the Translucent colors, which some say translucent colors and BN don't mix. Not in this case or the Tadpole coin.

Awesome...anyone with v1 that needs v2 let me know? My v1 trade came damaged via usps, I would like to get one for my collection and send the damaged one off into the wild.....(The leg is mangled-hopefully it lives a long prosperous life)

Steel City Babes

I assigned everyone a number and used a random number generator to pick the numbers (the one I posted for UOTrackers for her cointest). The numbers picked were 39 and 109. Those names were:

Scavok-Colorado

and

smort78-Norway

Each of you has won the V1 Black Nickel (my version) if you do not want this coin, please send me an email/pm, I will draw another name.

Congrat's to both of you.

So out of 25 of those coins-21 were given away in packages to the V1 customers and 1 was used for a silent auction and these 2 were held back for purposes of this drawing. Which leaves the last one for me :unsure: So if anyone is looking to trade for the V1BN, you're going to have to track down and bribe someone else other than me :P

tsun :blink:

I hadn't gotten a chance to post my thank you until now, and I don't know quite what to say :blink: other thank thank you sooo much! A heck of a surprise that I truly appreciate!

tsun - it will take a heck of a bribe to pry it out of my hands!

Sure wish I had got in on these, no first run, no second run....none. Will have to add this to my seeking list when I finally get around to making one!!

What do you have? Shoot me an e-mail through my profile. See if we can't work something out for a V2.

I'll shoot you my humble list...might get lucky!! :D

THANKS!

Still waiting on mine. Seems the international orders have received theirs already.

Give it some more time, I don't know why some orders take longer than others. Not all international orders have been received (I know you are US). I mailed out all packages at the same time/same day (Jan. 7th). Like I mentioned before, drop me a note on Friday if you still have not got them.

Other than that, glad more orders are being received :unsure: