RAINFOREST JEWEL GEOCOIN

tsunrisebey

B) Well I haven't taken your money and moved to Fiji (only cause paypal is "holding" it, lol).

Nothing new to report, I've started the long, exciting process of addressing hundreds of envelopes today B) in anticipation of having them all ready to go when the RJV2's arrive. Then that leaves me to stuff them and haul them to the PO. I've rented a U-Haul for that B)

On Sunday night I will get in touch with the mint just to make sure everything is on schedule. Either way, I'll post any delays or they've 'been shipped' announcements when I hear back from them. Right now they are scheduled to ship on Dec. 31st which would put them here about Jan. 2nd. As long as everything looks good, they will all leave tiny Helena, Montana on January 3rd enroute to their new homes :D

Anyone care to come over and help me write and then come back and help stuff and ship? There are free coins, pizza, drinks and a movie involved B) Kinda like a coinvelopepolooza. Looks like I gotta go to town and buy some more sharpies and pick up more priority envelopes, I love my job B)

Just wanted ya to know I hadn't forgot about you B)

Woo hoo! Would love to attempt coinvelopepolooza but I don't think the family is up for that very long drive :D

B) Well I haven't taken your money and moved to Fiji (only cause paypal is "holding" it, lol).

Nothing new to report, I've started the long, exciting process of addressing hundreds of envelopes today B) in anticipation of having them all ready to go when the RJV2's arrive. Then that leaves me to stuff them and haul them to the PO. I've rented a U-Haul for that B)

On Sunday night I will get in touch with the mint just to make sure everything is on schedule. Either way, I'll post any delays or they've 'been shipped' announcements when I hear back from them. Right now they are scheduled to ship on Dec. 31st which would put them here about Jan. 2nd. As long as everything looks good, they will all leave tiny Helena, Montana on January 3rd enroute to their new homes B)

Anyone care to come over and help me write and then come back and help stuff and ship? There are free coins, pizza, drinks and a movie involved :D Kinda like a coinvelopepolooza. Looks like I gotta go to town and buy some more sharpies and pick up more priority envelopes, I love my job B)

Aww, Steph, I'd come over and help ya just for a piece of decent American pizza, no coins or anything else needed! Think we can get me a plane ticket in time?

Naomi :D

Anyone care to come over and help me write and then come back and help stuff and ship? There are free coins, pizza, drinks and a movie involved :huh: Kinda like a coinvelopepolooza. Looks like I gotta go to town and buy some more sharpies and pick up more priority envelopes, I love my job :rolleyes:

Aww, Steph, I'd come over and help ya just for a piece of decent American pizza, no coins or anything else needed! Think we can get me a plane ticket in time?

Naomi B)

Munching on some good ole nasty pizza right now....Naomi I'll send you a slice.

Steph I'd come and help you but I'd want a refund on my shipping charges, via paypal please. B)

Just kidding! Good luck with the coinenevelopozza!

Thanks for the offers to "help" :o

Just got a note from the mint that the coins are delayed by about 5 days. They are now suppose to ship on January 4th or 5th. I will get in touch with my 'contact person' on the 4th, to follow up and then post another update on the status.

All envelopes are addressed and ready to go, so all I need to do is stuff the coins inside and haul them to the post office :anibad:

tsun

Thanks for the offers to "help" :o

Just got a note from the mint that the coins are delayed by about 5 days. They are now suppose to ship on January 4th or 5th. I will get in touch with my 'contact person' on the 4th, to follow up and then post another update on the status.

All envelopes are addressed and ready to go, so all I need to do is stuff the coins inside and haul them to the post office :anibad:

tsun

What?!?! I bought a VW van, loaded up the family and am halfway there for coinvelopepolooza!!!???!!!

No, really, I'm just kidding... These will no doubt be worth the wait!

Thanks for the offers to "help" :)

All envelopes are addressed and ready to go, so all I need to do is stuff the coins inside and haul them to the post office :P

tsun

I have it on good authority that the coins shipped today from the mint. They are expected to arrive in Montana Friday or Saturday, and will be packed over the weekend. Provided they do arrive, they will ship directly next week. :)

You're gonna ask the question, why am I posting this? And how do I know? Steph has been called away from the computer for a few days, on a personal matter. Funnel any questions through me, and I'll post responses here.

I know I'm pumped to see them. Woot! :D

You're gonna ask the question, why am I posting this? And how do I know? Steph has been called away from the computer for a few days, on a personal matter. Funnel any questions through me, and I'll post responses here.

;) I hope everything is OK.

Yes yes, just can't be tied to the internet. Who do you think is packing them over the weekend? B) Certainly not me. B)

Ok folks, I made a thrid trip into town this evening because I wasn't around when the UPS guy showed up, so I went and picked up the coins this evening, special for you all.

I've put my movie in; Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid and I shall start packaging these things. I'll ship some tomorrow morning and then the rest on Monday.

These turned out really nice, I think you'll be very happy.

tsun

Edited by tsunrisebey

Yeah pack up those Rainforest Jewels to BJ Thomas and Raindrops Keep Fallin'

"But there's one thing I know, the blues they send to meet me

Won't defeat me, won't be long till happiness steps up to greet me

Raindrops keep falling on my head

But that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turning

Red, crying's not for me, 'cause I'm never gonna stop the rain by complainin'

Because I'm free, nothing's worryin' me."

I mailed out all the packages that were priority today (5 coins or more--US only).

I finished packaging/postage for the remainging US orders tonight.

I will finish packaging all International packages tomorrow (Sunday).

All these packages will be mailed out bright and early Monday morning (1/7) and many packages should start arriving to you this upcoming week.

If you have a question regarding your order, please send me an email through my profile.

This upcoming week is going to be pretty busy for me, I will answer emails as I have free time.

Thanks everyone and I hope you like your frogs :anicute:

tsun

The last of the orders went out this morning (all international and under 4 coins ordered US). Boy am I glad that is done, lol.

kehunt64: got your email and I replied.

I forgot to issue the tickets for the drawings when I sent out the priority packages, so I didn't put any in any packages, sorry, I got busy with just trying to get these done. Anyhow, in a day or so, I'll just write out names and drop them in a bucket and draw 2. I'll post the names on my website and get in touch with you via email to let you know you won.

There are three of you that are located overseas/Canada that were sent packages via registered mail (you will have to sign for your package). This was done regarding my paypal issue/problem. I will send you emails later tonight.

Thanks again for the orders everyone, hope you like the little guys. No more preorders for me, lol!

Edited by tsunrisebey

They are beautiful! Wow.

For those I set trades up with I will get them out this week. Have to get back to normal now that MIL has gone home. I owe quite a few trads. Yikes! I haven't been near the Post Office in ages. I think they miss my business over there.

Glad this episode is over for you tsun. I hope now paypal can set you free! :rolleyes:

An invasion of little froggies hit my mailbox today! They are absolutely stunning. The black nickel ones look like little pieces of art or jewelry. Steph, thanks for all the hard work and the great coin. Hope your PayPal woes are over now.

I'm already having trouble even just thinking of setting a couple out in caches for lucky finders :) .

Froggies!!! :D I've got froggies!!! Beautiful!!! Gorgeous!!! Extrordinary!!!!! Thanks, Tsun! :D I'm so glad I was able to order some V.2s :D & sorry I missed out on the V.1s. :D Oh well, perhaps a trade is in my future... :D

Ya know, I didn't realize thet the eyes are jeweled also until I had them in hand today :D WOW!!!

CF30