RAINFOREST JEWEL GEOCOIN

tsunrisebey

Well I thought long and hard about ordering any of the v2's. I do not think they will be able to out do or match the v1's I have. But I ended up ordering some of the black nickle just in case I could be wrong.

LOL!

Just a quick update, everyone has either been invoiced or orders confirmed. Thank you all for the interest, I'll post numbers on Tuesday night (mintage). Right now, all versions are running neck and neck. BN has the edge :(

~tsun

Just a reminder that preorders will close on Tuesday at 10:00pm Montana time (I'll post when closed and I'll be placing our order with the mint immediately after). All payments must be made by then or your order will not go through, I will send paypal reminders if necessary on Monday evening.

For those of you who have placed orders, take a peek at the contest page :)

Thanks all :)

Order of coins is antique copper, black nickel, and antique silver.

RJV2front.JPG

RJV2back.JPG

Preorders are open. International Customers please do NOT use PAYPAL BUTTONS. Cut and Paste your orders. Shipping International will be based on weight.

If you have questions, drop me an email. Thanks, tsun :)

http://www.tsunrisebey.com/page9.html

This is it folks, last day for orders/payments being accepted. Payments are due by 10:00pm Montana time which is about 15 hours from this posting.

US customers, you can use the Paypal buttons that are towards the bottom of the page even if your adding to your order. International orders will be invoiced due to shipping.

I'll be kind of busy today taking a Final for school, heading to the PO to mail packages and then another Final to study for in the morning, so be patient if you have waited until today to order :D

Alright, gotta try and catch another hour of sleep.

Thanks everyone :blink:

Title change at OP's request.

Thanks.

I'll give this until 8:00 pm which leaves anyone a 1/2 hour from the time of this post (closing this up 2 hours early so I can study). Then the preorder page will be removed.

I'll be submitting the total order tonight to the mint. Right now it stands at a little bit over 700 coins total ordered, I'll get you exact numbers after I submit the official tally. Thanks to everyone for the overwhelming support of this coin. I hadn't anticipated such a great response, now comes the waiting for the mint to get our coins done ;) I'll keep the website and this thread updated so everyone knows the current status as I learn it.

Thanks again :D ~tsun

Edited by tsunrisebey

Order has been sent to the mint ;) Here are the totals;

255 Antique Copper

230 Antique Silver

285 Black Nickel

Total= 770

Next step: Wait for mint invoice. Wait for tracking numbers and send those to mint. So some time late next week, I MIGHT have an estimate on when the coins should arrive here :D

Thanks again Frog Friends :D

tsun

Edited by tsunrisebey

Thanks.

I'll give this until 8:00 pm which leaves anyone a 1/2 hour from the time of this post (closing this up 2 hours early so I can study). Then the preorder page will be removed.

I'll be submitting the total order tonight to the mint. Right now it stands at a little bit over 700 coins total ordered, I'll get you exact numbers after I submit the official tally. Thanks to everyone for the overwhelming support of this coin. I hadn't anticipated such a great response, now comes the waiting for the mint to get our coins done :) I'll keep the website and this thread updated so everyone knows the current status as I learn it.

Thanks again :) ~tsun

It has probably already been asked but are any for trade?

Thanks.

I'll be submitting the total order tonight to the mint. Right now it stands at a little bit over 700 coins total ordered, I'll get you exact numbers after I submit the official tally. Thanks to everyone for the overwhelming support of this coin. I hadn't anticipated such a great response, now comes the waiting for the mint to get our coins done :) I'll keep the website and this thread updated so everyone knows the current status as I learn it.

I'm sure plenty of us will have some of the V2's for trade. I won't have any for sure until all orders are received but I'd be happy to trade ya one down the road :)

Thanks.

I will have one to trade when they arrive

edit for spelling

Edited by cainrcc

B) Well I haven't taken your money and moved to Fiji (only cause paypal is "holding" it, lol).

Nothing new to report, I've started the long, exciting process of addressing hundreds of envelopes today B) in anticipation of having them all ready to go when the RJV2's arrive. Then that leaves me to stuff them and haul them to the PO. I've rented a U-Haul for that B)

On Sunday night I will get in touch with the mint just to make sure everything is on schedule. Either way, I'll post any delays or they've 'been shipped' announcements when I hear back from them. Right now they are scheduled to ship on Dec. 31st which would put them here about Jan. 2nd. As long as everything looks good, they will all leave tiny Helena, Montana on January 3rd enroute to their new homes B)

Anyone care to come over and help me write and then come back and help stuff and ship? There are free coins, pizza, drinks and a movie involved :D Kinda like a coinvelopepolooza. Looks like I gotta go to town and buy some more sharpies and pick up more priority envelopes, I love my job B)

Just wanted ya to know I hadn't forgot about you B)

B) Well I haven't taken your money and moved to Fiji (only cause paypal is "holding" it, lol).

Nothing new to report, I've started the long, exciting process of addressing hundreds of envelopes today B) in anticipation of having them all ready to go when the RJV2's arrive. Then that leaves me to stuff them and haul them to the PO. I've rented a U-Haul for that :D

On Sunday night I will get in touch with the mint just to make sure everything is on schedule. Either way, I'll post any delays or they've 'been shipped' announcements when I hear back from them. Right now they are scheduled to ship on Dec. 31st which would put them here about Jan. 2nd. As long as everything looks good, they will all leave tiny Helena, Montana on January 3rd enroute to their new homes :D

Anyone care to come over and help me write and then come back and help stuff and ship? There are free coins, pizza, drinks and a movie involved B) Kinda like a coinvelopepolooza. Looks like I gotta go to town and buy some more sharpies and pick up more priority envelopes, I love my job B)

Just wanted ya to know I hadn't forgot about you B)

Thanks for the update. Would love to come over and help out but..... B)

Edited by delta123